Taurus Exteriors And Roofing

Taurus Exteriors And Roofing

Reviews for Taurus Exteriors And Roofing

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Excellent customer service

Taylor and his crew were very professional, friendly and helpful. I was looking for someone to install new shingles , eavestroughs and sun tunnels and he was able to do it all. They were very tidy and careful with my property. Taylor was very easy to deal with. He answered my calls promptly and happily. I felt very comfortable asking all kinds of questions so I knew exactly what I was getting. I am very happy with the results and would highly recommend them. I will be doing another project next year and will definitely be hiring them again.

Thanks Barb, it was an absolute pleasure working with you and can't wait to tackle the project at your cottage next year!

Bart in Toronto
Bart in Toronto

Fascia replacement

Great service. Great value. Great work. Would highly recommend.
Not much more to say for the 30 word min. Not much more to say for the 30 word min. Not much more to say for the 30 word min.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate your business and was a pleasure working with you!

ken.h
ken.h

Roof replacement

A two man crew showed up to my home and promptly proceeded to setup their worksite with thier equipment. They worked quickly and efficiently to remove the old materials and replace with new underlays and shingles. When talking with the workers on site they were pleasant and helpful with my questions and concerns. After completing the work they removed all roofing debris from my yard and swept the area with a magnet.
Taylor was excellent to deal with during the initial consultation and answered all my questions and eased my concerns.
They were fantastic to deal with.

Thanks Ken it was a pleasure working with you. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

C.clay
C.clay

Re-roof

Taurus Exteriors did a great job on our re-roof. We had a great experience overall using them. After waiting for weeks to get a quote from other highly rated roofers in the area, I called Taurus and had a quote within 2 days. Workmanship was very good and it only took them one day to have the whole roof redone. Came in on budget, and did a great job cleaning up afterwards. Couldn't tell they had been working there that day, other than the new roof. Would definitely recommend to others.

Thanks for taking the time to write this review Caleb. It was a pleasure working with you both! Congratulations on your new home purchase!

Natasha
Natasha
1 review Gananoque, ON

Home roof

Work was completed promptly and was exactly what we wanted. Would highly recommend to anyone!

Thanks for taking the time to give us at Taurus a review!

Calvin M.
Calvin M.
1 review Gananoque, ON

Roof redone

While Taylor Jack was on vacation in Ontario. He stopped by my parents house who live in the same town and did an estimate. My parents said he was very helpful and informative about all the different possiblilities they could go about their new roof. They look forward to working with Taylor in the future on his next visit.

Thanks for taking the time to write the review! Look forward to working with you and your family.

jsievers
jsievers
1 review Ardrossan, AB

Roofing and Exterior

Taylor came out to our home after we had wind damage to our fascia and roof. The response was quick and the roof and fascia was fixed with quality workmanship. Work area was left tidy and we where please with the experience

Thanks Jesse it was a pleasure working with you!

ALEX
ALEX

House roofing

My house needed re-roofing. Taurus provided an excellent job. Quality and Costing. My neighbor also had his house re-roofed by Taurus right after mine. That's just to show workmanship impression.

Thanks Alex! It was a pleasure working with you!

More about Taurus Exteriors And Roofing

Taurus Exteriors is dedicated to creating the best possible renovation experience for you and your family. With our highly skilled and knowledgeable team we are certain your renovation needs will be met and exceeded! We offer competitive pricing, 10yr workmanship warranty, and post job inspections scheduled with home owner on ...
Looking for Roofing pros in Edmonton?