Edmonton AB T6M 0B3

Reviews for Taurus Exteriors And Roofing

ken.h
ken.h

Roof replacement

A two man crew showed up to my home and promptly proceeded to setup their worksite with thier equipment. They worked quickly and efficiently to remove the old materials and replace with new underlays and shingles. When talking with the workers on site they were pleasant and helpful with my questions and concerns. After completing the work they removed all roofing debris from my yard and swept the area with a magnet.
Taylor was excellent to deal with during the initial consultation and answered all my questions and eased my concerns.
They were fantastic to deal with.

Thanks Ken it was a pleasure working with you. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

C.clay
C.clay

Re-roof

7809198068
Edmonton
AB
T6M 0B3

Taurus Exteriors did a great job on our re-roof. We had a great experience overall using them. After waiting for weeks to get a quote from other highly rated roofers in the area, I called Taurus and had a quote within 2 days. Workmanship was very good and it only took them one day to have the whole roof redone. Came in on budget, and did a great job cleaning up afterwards. Couldn't tell they had been working there that day, other than the new roof. Would definitely recommend to others.

Thanks for taking the time to write this review Caleb. It was a pleasure working with you both! Congratulations on your new home purchase!

Natasha
Natasha
1 review Gananoque, ON

Home roof

Work was completed promptly and was exactly what we wanted. Would highly recommend to anyone!

Thanks for taking the time to give us at Taurus a review!

Calvin M.
Calvin M.
1 review Gananoque, ON

Roof redone

While Taylor Jack was on vacation in Ontario. He stopped by my parents house who live in the same town and did an estimate. My parents said he was very helpful and informative about all the different possiblilities they could go about their new roof. They look forward to working with Taylor in the future on his next visit.

Thanks for taking the time to write the review! Look forward to working with you and your family.

jsievers
jsievers
1 review Ardrossan, AB

Roofing and Exterior

Taylor came out to our home after we had wind damage to our fascia and roof. The response was quick and the roof and fascia was fixed with quality workmanship. Work area was left tidy and we where please with the experience

Thanks Jesse it was a pleasure working with you!

ALEX
ALEX

House roofing

My house needed re-roofing. Taurus provided an excellent job. Quality and Costing. My neighbor also had his house re-roofed by Taurus right after mine. That's just to show workmanship impression.

Thanks Alex! It was a pleasure working with you!

More about Taurus Exteriors And Roofing

Taurus Exteriors is dedicated to creating the best possible renovation experience for you and your family. With our highly skilled and knowledgeable team we are certain your renovation needs will be met and exceeded! We offer competitive pricing, 10yr workmanship warranty, and post job inspections scheduled with home owner on every job. You can rest easy knowing the quality and integrity of your renovations is never compromised. Call today for your free quote and assessment!We specialize in all types of roof replacement, repairs, skylights, gutters and more!