Smartcare Home Services

Reviews for Smartcare Home Services

Tony in Toronto
Tony in Toronto

Tankless upgrade

I wanted to change my old water heater to a tankless and I did a Google search and Smartcare popped up. An advisor came and helped me choose the right brand and size for my family and within a few days they had it installed. The installers cleaned up after themselves and were polite. I'd definitely recommend this company.

Hi Tony! That's great to hear that you were happy with our commitment to you! Thanks for choosing us!

SK
SK

Furnace and Tankless Water Heater

Professional and courteous from the initial meeting to final sign off. Clean work, looks brand new and luxurious compared to what home builder had done. Installer Fred, corrected builder mistakes and explained all his work. Space was cleaned up and left spotless. Billing, energy audit and rebate were fully explained by Roman. Maria kept us in the loop and was patient throughout as we coordinated work with other trades. Overall perfect experience!

Hello SK, This review blows us away! Thank you so much for all of your kind words! We're so glad that you are happy with your experience with us, it was a pleasure working with you! Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions.

Patt in North York
Patt in North York

Furnace

My Furnace broke and this company had a consultant here by noon and started replacing my furnace by the evening. They didn't leave my family without heat for the night. I would recommend them to anyone!

Thank you so much Patt! And thank you for trusting your home to us, we're so glad that your family did not have to spend the night without heat!

CampbellAmanada in North York
CampbellAmanada in North York

Changing my furnace

I got a bunch of quotes from different companies, Smartcare came with the most reasonable quote out of 5 companies. I'm happy I chose them because their team has been super helpful and really took the time out to explain everything to me.

Hello! Thank you for the awesome review! It was our pleasure working with you. Thank you for taking the time out of your day to let everyone know your experience!

ilonaspirina in Toronto
ilonaspirina in Toronto

Great, Professional Installation for Furnace and Water Heater

Smartcare was professional and reliable in helping me install a furnace and a water heater in my home. They were knowledgable in answering my questions and showed up on time for the job, got it done quickly and left everything clean. I will definitely be recommending them to my friends.

Hello Ilona, thank you for your kind words. We're happy that we've exceeded your expectations! Thank you so much for your recommendation!

Victoria
Victoria

Furnace, AC and Tankless

The rep that came to our home was very polite and knowledgeable, he answered all of our questions that we had. We changed our furnace, AC and upgraded to a tankless system, and he helped us register to receive$1750 back in rebates. So helpful!

Thank you for your kind words Victoria! We're thrilled that you allowed us to help you out, and even more thrilled that you are satisfied with our services!

cardo143
cardo143

Ac and furnaces

I moved into a house with really old stuff, Smartcare gave me a great deal on my furnace and an AC . They were very meticulous with their work.

We're glad we could help, cardo143. Nobody likes old stuff! If we can help in any other way, please don't hesitate to let us know!

Brian
Brian

AC replacement

These guys came and swapped out my AC in no time. My older one gave out and I called these guys on a whim, I'm glad I did.

Thank you, Brian, we're glad you called us too! It gave us an opportunity to exceed your expectations! Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any other concerns.

chevannes38
chevannes38

Furnace installation

Very clean tidy punctual and professional
They also helped me to receive $1750 back from rebates they are amazing

Hello Chevannes38,

Thank you so much for your review! We're glad everything went well with the installation!

Kim T.
Kim T.

Tankless

My hot water tank stopped working and Smartcare was able to come in for an inspection the same morning and have my new tankless installed the same evening. I was even able to qualify for the rebates offered.

Hello Kim,

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to help you resolve your hot water issue! We're glad we were able to assist you in your time of need. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us if you have any other concerns!

More about Smartcare Home Services

At Smartcare Home Services we pride ourselves on maximizing our customer’s energy efficiency savings. We only install the highest efficiency HVAC systems. Take advantage of the generous efficiency rebates available for homeowners to reduce the cost of upgrading your system.