Smartcare Home Services

Toronto ON M2M 4G8

Reviews for Smartcare Home Services

PAY YOUR STAFF

PAY YOUR OVERSEAS STAFF THE MONEY! YOU LEAVE PEOPLE AND THE FAMILY WITH NOTHING!!!! I WILL SHARE EVERYTHING ON YOUR SITES UNTIL THE TEAM GETS PAID. we are all waiting.

Charles in Brampton
Charles in Brampton

Furnace and Tankless

My water tank started leaking and I found this company on a search. I called them and they were able to send someone out right away. I got my conventional water tank upgraded to a high efficiency tankless system. I also ended up changing my furnace and qualifying for the rebates. The advisor and technician were very courteous and professional!

Richard in Toronto
Richard in Toronto

Furnace Replacement

My wife found this company to change our furnace. Winter is coming and we wanted to get a new one before it got too cold. The whole process was completed in less than 2 days. They were able to connect us to the auditing company and have them come in before the installation date. Despite it being last minute, we were still able to qualify for rebates.

Alicia in Toronto
Alicia in Toronto

Urgent Furnace Replacement

When it started to get cold, my furnace did not want to turn on. I called Smartcare and someone came by on the same day, the very next day my new furnace was installed. They even helped me qualify to get some rebates back. Great company to work with!

Kieara in Guelph
Kieara in Guelph
1 review Guelph, ON

Emergency Furnace Replacement

My mom found this company for me, my furnace gave out during the early evening and we called them right away. A consultant came by the same night after business hours and gave us a quote that we decided to accept. They were able to get someone to install our new furnace first thing in the morning. The amazing part is that they have temporary heaters that they gave my family so that there would at least be some sort of heat for the night. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone looking for a new furnace.

Christian in Toronto
Christian in Toronto

Furnace, Tankless, Attic Insulation

I called this company to upgrade my furnace and tankless so that I can get the rebate. They were even able to refer me to an attic insulation company so that I can qualify for even more rebates. Real professional company, they were super friendly with everyone.

Jennifer in Ajax
Jennifer in Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

Furnace and Tankless installation

Smartcare replaced my furnace and tankless water heater for my home a week ago. They were really friendly and knowledgeable about their products and services. The techs are really professional and they cleaned up after themselves, which I appreciated.

Hi Jennifer, Thank you for letting us know how we did! We're so glad that we were able to meet your expectations! Please do not hesitate to contact us at any time!

Jason in Toronto
Jason in Toronto

Furnace/Smart Home upgrade

I needed to change my 20 year old furnace and Smartcare came by and gave me the best value for my money. They also offered me a smart home package and now I can control my Nest thermostat and smoke detector/carbon monoxide detector from my phone. What a great company to work with!

Hello Jason! Thank you for your kind words! We strive to give consumers the best value that we possibly can. Thank you for choosing Smartcare!

Tony in Toronto
Tony in Toronto

Tankless upgrade

I wanted to change my old water heater to a tankless and I did a Google search and Smartcare popped up. An advisor came and helped me choose the right brand and size for my family and within a few days they had it installed. The installers cleaned up after themselves and were polite. I'd definitely recommend this company.

Hi Tony! That's great to hear that you were happy with our commitment to you! Thanks for choosing us!

SK
SK
1 review Ajax, ON

Furnace and Tankless Water Heater

Professional and courteous from the initial meeting to final sign off. Clean work, looks brand new and luxurious compared to what home builder had done. Installer Fred, corrected builder mistakes and explained all his work. Space was cleaned up and left spotless. Billing, energy audit and rebate were fully explained by Roman. Maria kept us in the loop and was patient throughout as we coordinated work with other trades. Overall perfect experience!

Hello SK, This review blows us away! Thank you so much for all of your kind words! We're so glad that you are happy with your experience with us, it was a pleasure working with you! Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions.

More about Smartcare Home Services

At Smartcare Home Services we pride ourselves on maximizing our customer’s energy efficiency savings. We only install the highest efficiency HVAC systems. Take advantage of the generous efficiency rebates available for homeowners to reduce the cost of upgrading your system.