L And L Contracting

General Contractors
L And L Contracting

Reviews for L And L Contracting

Waterproof basement

Thank you for your hard work on a very hot day. Thank you for your friendliness and your punctuality. Thank you for your explanations and your efficiency

Kris
Kris

Waterproofing basement

They did a very good job waterrpoofing our basement (sump pump installation) and were a pleasure to work with. Would recommend them to anyone.

Thank you for the great review Kris. It was our pleasure to waterproof your basement. You were a pleasure to work with.

Marcelle
Marcelle

Waterproofing

Sammy was very professional and was very knowledgeable. He explained the work and did my pre quote. I received a call from Levin who informed me that the foreman would be calling to come do a pre walk though. George was the foreman and him and his crew arrived early and did a through job. From start to finish everyone was professional. I would recommend them to everyone I know.

Hi Marcelle, it was a pleasure working for you to fix this on going leaking in your cold room. When your next project is ready, we will be happy to take care of you again. Happy Holidays. Sammy

David C.
David C.
0 reviews Burlington, ON

Sealing crack in home's foundation

A crack in my home's foundation caused me to call L and L Contracting. I spoke with the owner, Levin, and told him that every time it rained, water and soil seeped into my basement. Levin agreed to a no-charge inspection and was very accommodating in choosing a day and time that fit my busy schedule. He arrived on time, performed a thorough inspection, explained in detail the process involved in sealing the crack, answered my questions, and provided a written quotation.

When I called to accept the quotation, Levin provided me with a day upon which, weather permitting, the work would be performed. He did not require a deposit, but he did offer a 30-year warranty. Levin arrived on the day he said he would, and was on-site for the duration of the project. He sent me pictures at each stage, and he even had my wife come out periodically to observe the work being done.

L and L Contracting did what they said they would do and did it when they said they would do it. Since the completion of the job, no water or soil has seeped into my basement.

Levin was polite, professional, and reliable. I would use L and L Contracting again, and I would not hesitate in recommending this company to anyone who has cracks in their home's foundation.

Thank you David for this great review. You are an absolute pleasure to deal with and we are very happy to know that you are satisfied with the waterproofing service. We are always here for you if you need us. Thank you.

roselgab
roselgab

Basement Wall Foundation Waterproofing

L & L Contracting did an AMAZING JOB on the waterproofing of my basement wall foundation.

At the start the work was explained to me in details as well as the standard materials to be used for waterproofing.

Levin and his team are polite, great workers, and I am happy with the result of their work. thus I will highly recommend L & L Contracting to friends, relatives and people who deserve great services.

Thank you so much Rosel for choosing L&L Contracting and waterproofing to help keep water out of your home. It was a pleasure to work with you and we are happy to hear you will recommend us to anyone in need of our service.

Manny
Manny

Waterproofing

Levin & his team arrived on time & completed the work as promised. They are compete timely priced & will ensure quality work. Certainly recommend them for their services.

Thank you Manny for choosing L and L Contracting and waterproofing for help with fixing your basement. We appreciate the kind words and look forward to helping you if you ever have another issue.

Andrew
Andrew
1 review Bowmanville, ON

Foundation Repair

Excellent service. Work was scheduled within a week. Price was excellent and finished on time.

Hi Andrew. Thank you for choosing L & L Contracting to waterproof your home. It was a pleasure working with you to fix your basement. We appreciate the kind words.

Edith
Edith
1 review Oshawa, ON

Waterproofing and window well

Had flooding, Lelan responded immediately, came, evaluated the situation and had a solution. Courteous, efficient, fair pricing. Will be calling him for leak in my daughter's basement.

Hi Edith. Thank you for choosing L and L Contracting to take care of your leaking basement. It was a pleasure working with you to find you the right solution for your issue. We are always here if you need us.

Waterproofing my home from the outside

I was recommended to this company by a good friend and they did not disappoint. The original quote did not change when the job was completed. They explained the entire process to me and educated me on what were the issues. Once I gave them the go ahead, they treated the job with urgency to make sure no further damage would occur due to more rain. Most importantly they were trustworthy, accountable and communicated with me throughout the entire process.

Thank you for choosing L and L Contracting to do the waterproofing at your home! It was an absolute pleasure working with you to help solve your water issues. We would be happy to assist you in any way we can in the future.

Pauline
Pauline
5 reviews Oshawa, ON

Internal basement waterproofing with sump pump installation.

We had a major basement flood! Levon and his partner were professional from the onset. The quote was reasonable, they began work on the date they said they would, explained what they were doing and kept the rest of our house clean. Levon is also highly concerned about the ' integrity' of the work performed and was open to explaining sump pumps, drains eyc. Highly knowledgeable in an understandable form for those who lack expertise in thus type of work. 10++++

Thank you for trusting us to fix your basement. It was an absolute pleasure to work for you. We would be happy to help you with any other future projects in the same manner as this one.

More about L And L Contracting

Welcome to L And L Contracting. Here, we offer many years of experience in basement renovations and serving our clients around the Toronto area. Our team always takes pride in our work and love seeing a finished product and the hard work that went into it. Our passion for the industry is what sets us apart. We will only ever focus on you and your needs, and not on the money. The team will fix your basement and focus on other areas of construction to make your space beautiful and enjoyable.