General Contractors
Toronto ON M1K 2P2
Basement Renovation

Reviews for L And L Contracting

Waterproofing my home from the outside

Toronto
M1K 2P2

I was recommended to this company by a good friend and they did not disappoint. The original quote did not change when the job was completed. They explained the entire process to me and educated me on what were the issues. Once I gave them the go ahead, they treated the job with urgency to make sure no further damage would occur due to more rain. Most importantly they were trustworthy, accountable and communicated with me throughout the entire process.

Pauline R.
Pauline R.

Internal basement waterproofing with sump pump installation.

Toronto
M1K 2P2

We had a major basement flood! Levon and his partner were professional from the onset. The quote was reasonable, they began work on the date they said they would, explained what they were doing and kept the rest of our house clean. Levon is also highly concerned about the ' integrity' of the work performed and was open to explaining sump pumps, drains eyc. Highly knowledgeable in an understandable form for those who lack expertise in thus type of work. 10++++

Thank you for trusting us to fix your basement. It was an absolute pleasure to work for you. We would be happy to help you with any other future projects in the same manner as this one.

fitzpatrickshannon in Toronto
fitzpatrickshannon in Toronto

waterproofing basement

Had my basement waterproofed by these guys. Did a quick and professional job. I like that they were honest and didn't try to upsell me. I would for sure use them for other projects

Thank you for your review Shannon. You were an absolute pleasure to work for and we would be happy to help you in the future with anything that you need.

More about L And L Contracting

Welcome to L And L Contracting. Here, we offer many years of experience in basement renovations and serving our clients around the Toronto area. Our team always takes pride in our work and love seeing a finished product and the hard work that went into it. Our passion for the industry is what sets us apart. We will only ever focus on you and your needs, and not on the money. The team will fix your basement and focus on other areas of construction to make your space beautiful and enjoyable.