Eakins Contracting & Construction Ltd

Eakins Contracting & Construction Ltd

Reviews for Eakins Contracting & Construction Ltd

Private User reviews Airdrie, AB

Garage Build!

Long story short, we needed a garage (you can only live in Alberta so long without eventually craving one). So after Reg visited the project site to get us an accurate quote, we liked the price and work got started!
He handled all the permits that we needed and kept us in the loop regarding any pricing changes (thanks, Covid), but did everything in his power to keep within budget. And I mean EVERYTHING.
Even communication was effective thanks to his assistant. She answered our questions sooner than we could've hoped.
He went above and beyond to make sure the end product was exactly what we wanted.
Absolutely would recommend Eakins Contracting and Construction Ltd.!

Thank you so much for your fantastic feedback! We are thrilled you were happy with your experience and even happier with your garage. We hope you enjoy it for years to come!

afi501
afi501

Garage truss and window installation

Building my own garage, I decided that installing the roof trusses and sheathing was more than I could manage on my own. Reg had previously poured my foundation and they did a fabulous job. I contacted Reg to do 'all the things I couldn't do' and he came in and did an excellent job. Even fixed a couple of my mistakes!! The work was done in a timely manner and looks terrific. I'll have Reg back when I need more work for sure. Price point was also great. Thanks so much for your help.

Thank you for your kind words! We're happy it all worked out.

Robert dolmat
Robert dolmat
0 reviews Okotoks, AB

Garage and backyard project

Nothing but professionalism and talent from Eakins contracting, from start to finish their attention to detail is 100%. Reg and his crew stepped up to the plate and knocked it out of the park, everything I asked of the crew they gladly did it, I recommend Eakins for all your Reno or project needs, springs coming and I will have these boys building my front deck and also the installation of he patio door,

Thank you Rob for taking the tone to write a review. We had an amazing time building you a new yard to go with the garage. Our team hope can't wait to come back for future projects.

Dan
Dan

Dream garage and back yard.

We had contacted Reg after our first contractor fell through and we sure are glad we did. Reg and his crew built us an amazing garage at an even more amazing price. He has great ideas from years of experience and definitely added a lot of touches that make his work stand out from the rest. We also had him do a large concrete patio that ties the new garage with a perfect sitting are to the existing home. Bottom line is we got excellent work and service at amazing value! Thanks Reg for all you’re hard work.

Hi Dan.

Thank you for all the kind words. Me and the team had an amazing time working with you. We hope that you enjoy your space for many years to come.

Reg Eakins

Jackie Bond in Calgary
Jackie Bond in Calgary

Kitchen and Backyard Renovation

A huge thanks to Reg and his team! He stepped in when my original Contractor let me down (I should have used Reg from the get go!). His design ideas and material suggestions were brilliant, his team is very polite & courteous and the work was finished before my deadline. Nothing is too much trouble, he is very accommodating and I would recommend Eakins Contracting in a heartbeat! I’m already planning my next project and will be in touch soon Reg!

Thank you Jackie for the kind words. We look forward to working together for you future projects. It was a very enjoyable working with you.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Garage, Fence, Concrete, landscaping

Very pleased with the job Reg did for us. Always kept a clean worksite. Very polite and respectful crew. Also dealt very professionally with a neighbor issues. Worked completed on time as promised.

Thank you for kind words, we had a great time transforming your yard.

Desiree in Toronto
Desiree in Toronto

Garage

Reg did an amazing job with our new Garage! I’m so excited to park my car inside!!!! He was on time and on budget. Always friendly, efficient and kept his workspace clean! I would highly recommend him and look forward to our next project together!

Thank you for for the response. We had a great time working with you. We hope you enjoy your new space for a long time.

Thanks

Christy H in Calgary
Christy H in Calgary

Garage, Patio and Deck

We moved into our house last year. We got two quotes for changing the back deck and building a garage. The deck was large but in bad shape. Reg’s quote came in at half of what the other company was quoting us. The garage, concrete patio and deck are fantastic, incredibly well done. Reg is an easy guy to talk to and reach out to and he’s really good at listening to what you want and finding a way to make it happen.

Hi Christy
Thank you for the review. We as a blast working for you and your family, and let's not forget about rocket dog. Hope you enjoy it for years to come.

Tim
Tim

New Garage Build

Reg was Awesome to deal with! Even made some upgrades along the way that made my garage the best on the block! Construction time was quick and very clean! Billing was easy and very straight forward, no hidden charges or sudden expenses. Would highly recommend to anyone doing a garage or renovation!

Hi Tim.

Thank you for the review. We had a blast building your dream garage. We hope to work with you again in the future construction projects you may have.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Roof and kitchen reno

Started shingling our roof and we ended up renovating our main floor. Installed new floors, refinished the kitchen cupboards, removed a wall, painted the interior of the house and replaced counters. Reg and his crew did a great job, worked very hard to complete the job in a timley and efficient manor. The guys were a pleasure to have around.

Thank you for the review. It was our pleasure transforming you home step by step with you guy. We hope you enjoy it for many years to come.

More about Eakins Contracting & Construction Ltd

We are a full services construction company from design, planning and build. From Garages, basements, concrete work and much more! ! ! !
Looking for General Contractors pros in De Winton?