Eakins Contracting & Construction Ltd

Reviews for Eakins Contracting & Construction Ltd

Tim
Tim

New Garage Build

Reg was Awesome to deal with! Even made some upgrades along the way that made my garage the best on the block! Construction time was quick and very clean! Billing was easy and very straight forward, no hidden charges or sudden expenses. Would highly recommend to anyone doing a garage or renovation!

Hi Tim.

Thank you for the review. We had a blast building your dream garage. We hope to work with you again in the future construction projects you may have.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Roof and kitchen reno

Started shingling our roof and we ended up renovating our main floor. Installed new floors, refinished the kitchen cupboards, removed a wall, painted the interior of the house and replaced counters. Reg and his crew did a great job, worked very hard to complete the job in a timley and efficient manor. The guys were a pleasure to have around.

Thank you for the review. It was our pleasure transforming you home step by step with you guy. We hope you enjoy it for many years to come.

Team Eakins

cgrimes
cgrimes

Garage Build

Great work done by Eakins Contracting. Reg was efficient and easily help us from design to completion of our oversize garage. Work was done extremely fast and on budget!

Thank you, we really had a great time working with you. Hope you enjoy your garage for years to come.

allstarhydrovacing
allstarhydrovacing

Garage

There work is fast and efficient. I was giving a date for completion and the date was met. I couldn’t be more happy. The crew was pleasant and courteous. I highly recommend Eakins contracting if you want it done right.

Thank you for kind words, we look forward to working with you again in the future.

Aiden
Aiden

Garage and fence

Reg was very easy to deal with, professional, and took away any worries I had. He was always easy to get a hold of and was transparent when talking about the project. Reg always arrived with the tools, materials, and a plan so the project ran smoothly and efficiently. The quality of work is impeccable, as well as the project was completed on time and stayed within the budget. I would highly recommend Reg and will be calling him for any future projects I may have.

Thank you for business and hope to work with you in the future.

Bryce from Calgary
Bryce from Calgary

Garage and basement development

I knew this owner from the previous company he worked for and I trusted him again to come do my garage and basement in my new house because of his amazing skill set and his knowledge of permits. (its unreal). I would recommend using this company for the fast promote knowledgeable service at a good rate.

Thank you Bryce for the kind words. We hope you enjoy your new space.

Lee-Anne F.
Lee-Anne F.

Detached garage built with fence and landscaping.

Double detached garage built and also the electrical goes from the garage to the house underground instead of it being overhead in the backyard. New fence with privacy lattice and tiered gardens/path in back/side. Looks awesome!!

Thanks we hope you enjoy your new space for years to come.

Paula
Paula

Basement renovation and exterior Reno including all new windows

Well organized, excellent quality of work, on time, on budget, reliable, excellent coordination of all sub trades. Very personable.

Thank you for the kids words. And look forward to working with you in the future.

Lana S.
Lana S.

Garage tear down and rebuild, concrete sidewalks and patios, fence and retaining wall.

We worked with Reg on our previous house when he was at AAHI. He was very professional and do a great job on what ultimately ended up being an entire yard rebuild. Started with a tear down of existing garage and built us a beautiful oversized 3 car garage with sewer, water, gas and electricicity. He worked with us to design the garage of my husbands dreams in the budget we were working with.

We went back to him the next two years to rip out existing sidewalks and replace them as well as designing and buolding retaining walls, fences and concrete patios.

We’ve been very happy working with Reg and will definitely use him in the future. His attention to detail, ability to understand what his customers are looking for and how to get there in a cost effective manner is what makes him a great contractor.

Thank you Lana for the kind words. It was a pleasure for us to be able to work together again. Hope you enjoy the new space for years to come.

Ani
Ani

Garage

The final product exceeded my expectations. I really appreciated the attention to detail with the door and windows.

Thank you for the kind words. We are glad you are happy with the final product and hope to work together again. Thanks Reg Eakins

More about Eakins Contracting & Construction Ltd

We are a full services construction company from design, planning and build. From Garages, basements, concrete work and much more!!!!