Eakins Contracting & Construction Ltd

Reviews for Eakins Contracting & Construction Ltd

Desiree in Toronto
Desiree in Toronto

Garage

Reg did an amazing job with our new Garage! I’m so excited to park my car inside!!!! He was on time and on budget. Always friendly, efficient and kept his workspace clean! I would highly recommend him and look forward to our next project together!

Thank you for for the response. We had a great time working with you. We hope you enjoy your new space for a long time.

Thanks

Christy H in Calgary
Christy H in Calgary

Garage, Patio and Deck

We moved into our house last year. We got two quotes for changing the back deck and building a garage. The deck was large but in bad shape. Reg’s quote came in at half of what the other company was quoting us. The garage, concrete patio and deck are fantastic, incredibly well done. Reg is an easy guy to talk to and reach out to and he’s really good at listening to what you want and finding a way to make it happen.

Hi Christy
Thank you for the review. We as a blast working for you and your family, and let's not forget about rocket dog. Hope you enjoy it for years to come.

Tim
Tim

New Garage Build

Reg was Awesome to deal with! Even made some upgrades along the way that made my garage the best on the block! Construction time was quick and very clean! Billing was easy and very straight forward, no hidden charges or sudden expenses. Would highly recommend to anyone doing a garage or renovation!

Hi Tim.

Thank you for the review. We had a blast building your dream garage. We hope to work with you again in the future construction projects you may have.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Roof and kitchen reno

Started shingling our roof and we ended up renovating our main floor. Installed new floors, refinished the kitchen cupboards, removed a wall, painted the interior of the house and replaced counters. Reg and his crew did a great job, worked very hard to complete the job in a timley and efficient manor. The guys were a pleasure to have around.

Thank you for the review. It was our pleasure transforming you home step by step with you guy. We hope you enjoy it for many years to come.

cgrimes
cgrimes

Garage Build

Great work done by Eakins Contracting. Reg was efficient and easily help us from design to completion of our oversize garage. Work was done extremely fast and on budget!

Thank you, we really had a great time working with you. Hope you enjoy your garage for years to come.

allstarhydrovacing
allstarhydrovacing

Garage

There work is fast and efficient. I was giving a date for completion and the date was met. I couldn’t be more happy. The crew was pleasant and courteous. I highly recommend Eakins contracting if you want it done right.

Thank you for kind words, we look forward to working with you again in the future.

Aiden
Aiden

Garage and fence

Reg was very easy to deal with, professional, and took away any worries I had. He was always easy to get a hold of and was transparent when talking about the project. Reg always arrived with the tools, materials, and a plan so the project ran smoothly and efficiently. The quality of work is impeccable, as well as the project was completed on time and stayed within the budget. I would highly recommend Reg and will be calling him for any future projects I may have.

Thank you for business and hope to work with you in the future.

Bryce from Calgary
Bryce from Calgary

Garage and basement development

I knew this owner from the previous company he worked for and I trusted him again to come do my garage and basement in my new house because of his amazing skill set and his knowledge of permits. (its unreal). I would recommend using this company for the fast promote knowledgeable service at a good rate.

Thank you Bryce for the kind words. We hope you enjoy your new space.

Lee-Anne F.
Lee-Anne F.

Detached garage built with fence and landscaping.

Double detached garage built and also the electrical goes from the garage to the house underground instead of it being overhead in the backyard. New fence with privacy lattice and tiered gardens/path in back/side. Looks awesome!!

Thanks we hope you enjoy your new space for years to come.

Paula
Paula

Basement renovation and exterior Reno including all new windows

Well organized, excellent quality of work, on time, on budget, reliable, excellent coordination of all sub trades. Very personable.

Thank you for the kids words. And look forward to working with you in the future.

More about Eakins Contracting & Construction Ltd

We are a full services construction company from design, planning and build. From Garages, basements, concrete work and much more!!!!