RIVERWALK LANDSCAPING & CONSTRUCTION

Interlocking Stone
Mississauga ON L5M 5N5
HomeStars  >  Interlocking Stone in Mississauga  >  RIVERWALK LANDSCAPING & CONSTRUCTION

Reviews for RIVERWALK LANDSCAPING & CONSTRUCTION

Kenneth R.
Kenneth R.

Demoliton of existing interlock walkways. Contstruction of new stone walksways and back yard stone patio.

I was referred to Michael at Riverwalk by a close friend who is one of the very best, high-end landscape contractors in Toronto. The reason for the referral was that my friend couldn’t accommodate our tight timeline to get the job completed.

Michael showed up on-time and prepared for our very first face-to-face meeting. The scope of work was to replace all walkways around the entire house and to construct a new stone patio in our backyard. Together we worked through the selection process of choosing the best stone for the job and the best color to match the house. He then explained in detail what he would do, and why. I found his pricing to be very competitive.

The job was scheduled and work began on the date promised. Their workmanship was meticulous and the jobsite was left in order at the end of each day. This was important both to me and my tenants. Most importantly, Michael was on-site every day, not only to work but to ensure that work was going according to plan. Often, the owner of the company gets the contact signed and never passes by to see how the project is progressing.

I own other properties and have had many experiences with different trades. When you find a trade that does excellent work (and many don’t) you guard them with your life. What I also like about Michael and his crew is that they’re good, honest people and are a pleasure to deal with. If something might not be his core competency, he’ll tell you straight up.

Over the years, I’ve worked with three other landscape companies. Michael’s company Riverwalk is now my landscape contractor of choice. I trust them and when you have trust, you don’t want to risk going elsewhere. I am currently working with them on Phase 2 of this project, and he’ll eventually be doing my own home. Lastly, I already have, and will continue without hesitation, recommending his company to homeowners looking for an excellent landscape contractor.

Thanks so much for the kind words Ken. Great clients make for great work. It was our pleasure and I'm looking forward to the next project!

Nadira
Nadira

Front Walkway

Mike and his crew are amazing and their workmanship is absolutely incredible. Riverrock just finished my front walkway and it is beautiful and exactly how i wanted it. Mike also landscaped my backyard 9 years ago and I still love it!
Nadira, Churchill Meadows

Really happy we got to contribute to both your front and backyard over the years! Thanks so much for your hospitality!

lchung
lchung

landscaping

Riverwalk originally transformed our boring backyard into a wonderful garden oasis over 8 years ago. This summer (2018), we had them return to re-lift all the interlock stones in the backyard. We took this opportunity to change the top level interlock and replaced it with copethorne laid in harringbone pattern. We absolutely love it! The backyard was Mike’s original design.

They took 3 days to complete the re-laying job - as quoted. Mike is the Owner and came around several times a day to check in to make sure all work was done to his quality and that the customer was always kept in the loop. The crew was 3 - 4 men and were always polite / friendly, on time and very skilled. They worked through the punishing heat to keep their schedule commitments.

We are very selective and detail people who care a lot about our gardens (we have 4 zone gardens). In our opinion, you can not get a better company than Riverwalk! We have used them exclusively over the past 8 years.

Loving how the backyard has grown in over the years Linh. It's such a nice living space. It was our pleasure and I look forward to the next project in 2028! Thanks for being such hospitable hosts.

Vishaa
Vishaa

Front and back yard landscaping

Riverwalk landscaping and construction, blew me away by the wonderful job, Micheal and his crew did on my front and backyard. The finished product was far beyond my expectations, friends and family who spends time in our backyard marvels at the great design and space. Micheal was courteous and professional, as were his employees. I would not hesitate to recommend Riverwalk landscaping and construction to anyone who wants a professional job done right..

Thanks so much Vishaa. Love how your project is looking and glad to hear you've had a great response from family & friends. Enjoy!

Maria
Maria

Front Walkway

I was very pleased wirh the end results. What a difference it made to the look of the house.

Thanks you very much Maria.

TMLA L.
TMLA L.

Landscape construction

Landscape construction of front and rear yard including paving and planting. Work completed fall 2017.

Thanks for the review Tina!

Andy C.
Andy C.

Driveway and walkway

We hired Riverwalk Landscaping to do the driveway and walkway at our home. From start to finish, Mike was professional and an expert in creating a landscape design that worked well with our property.
His team was courteous, we are 100% satisfied with the outcome and do not hesitate to recommend this company.

Thanks Andy, Great meeting you and working on your project. All the best!

dylansergio65
dylansergio65

Backyard Retreat

I would like to take a second here to thank Mike and the Riverwalk crew on the excellent work that was done to my backyard haven! Completed in a safe, organized and timely manner. I would strongly recommend Riverwalk for any of your landscape & construction needs.

Thanks for the kind words! Looking forward to the front yard work.

marym
marym

Retaining wall and patio space

On time and on budget. They stuck to the budget and the schedule which was very important to us. The crew was very professional and polite - nice to work with.

One of our favourite jobs this year Mary! Thanks for the hospitality.

Marisa
Marisa

Front and back landscaping

Riverwalk was great start to finish! Mike really understands and helps you walk through your vision. Great at providing alternative options according to budget. They were prompt and professional. Most importantly, the work is impeccable. Highly recommended!

Thanks Marisa!

More about RIVERWALK LANDSCAPING & CONSTRUCTION

Riverwalk has been in the business of landscaping and design for over twenty years. We pride ourselves on workmanship, quality and an overall understanding of our clients needs. We specialize in all stonework including flagstone and man-made stone. If needed, we work with landscape architects to provide a wide variety of options and concepts. Riverwalk works in tandem with many related outdoor trades with whom we are happy to co-ordinate any jobs outside of our expertise.