Roost Revamps

Reviews for Roost Revamps

krr
krr

Lock Change and Range Hood Installation

I hired Roost Revamps to replace the lock on my front door and to hand a range hood in my basement apartment. The job was completely in a timely manner and surpassed my expectations. Jon is also very professional and has a very positive attitude. After hanging the range hood, I had to hire an electrician to hook up the lighting. Jon followed up on many occasions to ensure the job was completed. I would definitely use Roost Revamps again!

Thank you Katerina! It was a pleasure working with you and Matt :) I look forward to our future work at your property!

Marsha
Marsha

Apartment Renovation

Jonathan did a super job with our small projects (building a hallway entrance;
installing two interior doors; installing a bathroom vanity, sink and faucet; and
painting the living room and kitchen). Jonathan completed the project on time;
communicated every day by text telling us what work would be done that day; his
work is meticulous and neat. His easy going personality makes it a pleasure to work
with. We have recommended Jonathan to our family and friends - and are already
planning to use him for other projects in our home. Best contractor I ever worked
with!

Wow Marsha.. I don't know where to start. Thank you so much for the unbelievable feedback!
It was a pleasure working with you and Michelle. I look forward to working with you again in the future!

jksl
jksl

Fix deck fence and leak under sink

It was a simple job, but done promptly and competently. Fixed a fence that was off the post and fixed a leak under the sink. Would definitely use services again.

Thank you for the kind words John!

S R.
S R.

Several projects finishing a renovation

Jonathan, was able to perform everything from drywall repairs to finish carpentry; he put creative solutions together to accomplish excellent results.
He was punctual and a pleasure to have working in the house. Highly recommend.

Thank you so much Steve. You're a gentleman

Nancy
Nancy

Misc services after a move

I just moved into new home and was overwhelmed with all the work needed. John came in and after giving him a list of to do’s completed everything and more. He’s very easy to work with, reasonable rates, and does a superb job. He assembles furniture, put up a tv, fixed my garage door, put on a new door lock and even broke down my boxes and took it all to the dump. He’s very clean and punctual. I’ve already got a list of things for the next time he comes over. I’d highly recommend him!

Thank you so much Nancy! I hope the rest of the move in went well for you. I look forward to working with you again!

Guia in Toronto
Guia in Toronto

Repaired a hole in the drywall

Jonathan patched a 3-5” hole in the wall then sanded and painted the next day for a condo tenant. He did a great job and I’m in awe of their dedication in completing jobs no matter how small it is. Would not hesitate to recommend to others.

Thank you so much for the great review Guia! I'm so happy that we were able to get the job done!

njodonn
njodonn

Wooden fene

Jonathan had rebuilt my wooden fence that enclosed a side yard. Very polite, courteous and honest; no surprises on the final invoice. I will definitely reuse Roost Revamps! Great job!

Thanks you so much for the positive feedback! It was a pleasure doing business with you.

R C.
R C.

Putting up a backsplash over the laundry sinks, weather stripping the front door, replacing hinges, and adjusting a deadbolt lock.

Excellent service done professionally at unbeatable price. Very satisfied customer. Booking future jobs with Jonathan.

Thanks so much R.C. ! It's been a pleasure and I love helping out locals! Looking forward to the next project.

Picture hanging

Overall satisfied with the service. Jonathan is punctual, professional, and friendly. I highly recommend him, and I'll be sure to contact him in the future for around-the-house maintenance in the future.

Thanks for the great feedback! I look forward to our future business together.

More about Roost Revamps

Honest, friendly, and affordable home improvement services. Give us a call! You'll be happy you did.