Ital Tiles

Reviews for Ital Tiles

Tania
Tania

Kitchen renovation

The service was amazing, very well done I will defiantly be contacting them again and Recommending to my family and friends. See you soon!

Josh
Josh

Bathroom shower and ceiling tile replacement

Ital Tiles
L4L 1A6

I needed some tile in the washroom replaced/repaired due to electrical and plumbing work. Ital Tiles was very prompt and professional, I preferred an appointment on the weekend and they arranged for just that. The work was done very well, it's just a simple basement bathroom but he still did such a great job. He fitted the old shower pieces perfectly accommodating the plumbers work and also did a great job fitting/cutting the tile to the electrical work/light/fan. Very solid craftsman I can say, with tiles, you know he's on top of his game. Accommodates your schedule, very helpful and reasonably priced.

jackie in
jackie in
1 review , ON

shower

he was cheap has insurance was on time funny guy good to talk to on time was done in 3 days his ticketed tile setter id use him again !

More about Ital Tiles

Welcome to Ital Tiles. Our company sets tiles and we also do backsplashes, showers, bathroom and kitchen floors. We speak both Italian and English. Are mission is to help you remodel your house - office - or commercial space. Free onsite estimates available. Call us! today to schedule your appointment. ...