Exin Contracting

Reviews for Exin Contracting

amanda.rebello
amanda.rebello

Cleaning for new home

The team was great and did an amazing job cleaning throughout our new home. Thank you !

Thanks for using our cleaning services. Exin Contracting will be at your service anytime. Congratulations for your new home!!

Valerie
Valerie

Post renovation cleaning

Exin Contracting completed the post renovation cleaning of our large loft recently. They were very easy to deal with, very responsive, and did a fantastic job! Our loft was covered in dust from top to bottom following a four-month renovation that included concrete floor polishing, including the exposed ducts, windows, etc. Afterwards, the place was spotless, every drawer and corner free of dust, and smelled fresh, ready to move back in. Highly recommended!

Thanks for using Exin Contracting as part of your home project. Thanks also for taking your time giving us your review. We enjoyed working in your beautiful Loft.

Alia
Alia

residential cleaning services

Exin Contracting were easy to work with from first contact. Arlene was courteous and came to take a look at the house before providing a quote. She explained in detail what cleaning services they would provide, what was included, and what was extra. After meeting them I felt very comfortable having them in my home to clean. They arrived on time and worked diligently all the way to the end. Arlene and her team worked efficiently and did a great job. I was very happy with the end result and would definitely use Exin Contracting again.

Thanks for using Exin Contracting for your cleaning project. We are very happy cause you are happy, and this is our objective to deliver what our clients need and exceed the standards. Thanks for taking your time to write the review!

Teresa
Teresa
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

House cleaning

I was looking for someone who would do bi-weekly house cleaning. Arleen has been very professional and responsive right from my initial inquiry about their service to setting up the first appointment. She and her husband did a fabulous job in cleaning my townhouse. They were very efficient and my place became fresh and clean in just a few hours. I would highly recommend Arleen if you are looking for someone who treats her customers well and delivers high quality work.

Thank you Teresa for giving the opportunity to show the quality and efficiency of our jobs. It is always a pleasure to serve you everytime. Thanks for using Exin Contracting for your cleaning project!

Michelle
Michelle
1 review Aurora, ON

Post construction clean

Arlene and team were amazing. Simply amazing. After our construction they came in as professionals, cleaned the house from top to bottom and were super responsive to questions. If I could give them more than 5 stars, I would! I look forward to working again with Arlene and her talented team.

Thank you Michelle for your review!! you are so kind. We are always at your service and anytime open for your questions or/and concerns. Looking forward to work with you again!

Pre-move in cleaning

We bought a house and needed it cleaned prior to moving in. Discussing the work with Arlene via homestars was easy, quick but thorough. Shw responds so quickly! On the day, she called me to confirm items that needed to be cleaned as well as those I have requested so I am aware of how much all would cost and once agreed, they started the work and after a few hours, when done, they locked up and sent me pictures. The pictures were great since I was unable to be there after, which gives you a sense of them fulfilling the requests. Thank you Arleme for making it so easy to interact with you!

Our main objective is that your house is sparkling for when you move and at the same time time make it easy for you and without inconveniences. Thanks for relying on us!!

Angelica
Angelica

Move out cleaning service

Great service and job well done by Arlene and team. Worked well on a last minute ask for an offsite request for our 1 bed 1 bath condo that was tenanted for over 2 yrs! Very happy and would book again in the future!

Thanks Angelica. Thanks for relying on us even from the distance.

rhampson47
rhampson47

House cleaning

I hired Exin to clean up my mother's house for listing when she passed.

Exin was outstanding!!! They arrived right on time and were great to work with. They got in to all the difficult areas and left each room gleaming...

I couldn't be happier with them and hope to get them back on a weekly basis while the house is on the market.

If you want the best, then you have to hire the best. That's Exin, all the way. 100% satisfied.

Thanks Ryan for your review!! We are happy because you are happy. We will be there for you always to keep you 100% satisfied.

Tanya
Tanya
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

House cleaning

I have used several cleaning companies in the past, and Arlene and her husband have done the best job of all. Prices are fair for the quality of their work. I am happy with the results and planning to use their services again.

Thanks Tanya for relying on us. We are always at your service.

Hassan
Hassan
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Home deep cleaning

Arlene and her husband did an amazing job , getting our house cleaned and ready to listed . They were able to fit us in on short notice.
Our house is very large and there is alot to clean, they did a very thorough job cleaning the whole house in a timely manner
Overall we are happy and satisfied with their service and we would hire them again in the future and recommend to family and friends.

Thank you Hassan. We are glad you like our job. we are at your service any time. And thanks for your recommendations!!!

More about Exin Contracting

Serving the Toronto Area with Post-Renovation Cleaning, Move-in Cleaning, House and Office cleaning, Decluttering.
Construction Companies, Realtors, HomeOwners: We specialise in post-renovation cleaning services for houses, condo, buildings, offices, and more. We customize our services to meet your specific needs. If you need a shining home for an open house our team will do it for you.

Home and Office: Why spend the little free time you have cleaning? Just imagine that smell of cleanliness when you arrive home after a long day of work. We offer cleaning services for Houses and Offices adapting our cleaning services to fit your schedule and your budget.