Exin Contracting

Tanya
Tanya
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

House cleaning

I have used several cleaning companies in the past, and Arlene and her husband have done the best job of all. Prices are fair for the quality of their work. I am happy with the results and planning to use their services again.

Thanks Tanya for relying on us. We are always at your service.

Hassan
Hassan
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Home deep cleaning

Arlene and her husband did an amazing job , getting our house cleaned and ready to listed . They were able to fit us in on short notice.
Our house is very large and there is alot to clean, they did a very thorough job cleaning the whole house in a timely manner
Overall we are happy and satisfied with their service and we would hire them again in the future and recommend to family and friends.

Thank you Hassan. We are glad you like our job. we are at your service any time. And thanks for your recommendations!!!

Sasha
Sasha
1 review Pickering, ON

Bi-weekly House Cleaning

Arlene and her husband are very professional and friendly. They are always on time and flexible with any modifications I ask for the cleaning service. They pay close attention to making sure every surface is free of any debris and clean as they walk out. If you are looking for a reliable and trustworthy service, you can't go wrong with them.

Thanks Sasha for relying on us. Your sstisfaction is our satisfaction. Thank you for giving the opportunity to show you who we are!!!

Kool
Kool
1 review Pickering, ON

Once a month condo cleaning

not much to say.....cleaning is cleaning and all I can say is that Arlene does a pretty good job.

Thanks Inge for your review!! it is always nice to clean your place. Thanks for being so polite.

Alexandra
Alexandra
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Home cleaning

We recently purchased a new house and we needed it cleaned before moving in. It was quite dirty, especially the bathrooms, but Arlene did an amazing job! She cleaned fast and well. The wall tiles in the bathrooms and the bathtubs were just horrendous and they scrubbed them and made them look usable again. The floors were very dirty from the delivery of new appliances and she was able to wash away all of the dirt and salt from outside. Overall we are happy with their service and we would recommend them.

Thanks Alexandra for giving us the opportunity to clean your new home. You being happy for our services is very important to us. Thanks for relying on us!!

CupofTea
CupofTea

Pre-listing cleaning

Great husband and wife team! Very thorough in their work and asked if I could check to ensure it’s according to my satisfaction.

Thank you Tamar for your review. Your satisfaction is our satisfaction, so we need to ensure that!!

armineh31
armineh31

Service

Bi-Weekly cleaning

My Mom lives alone in her condo and my biggest concern was to find someone with the following characteristics: 1.- I could trust them with an elderly, 2.-Meet her cleaning standards, 3.-Disturb her the minimum while doing their job. After a long time searching someone recommend me Exin Contracting, and since then I had no more worries. I use Exin Contracting to clean my office as well and never had any issues with them

Thanks Armineh for entrusting the cleaning of your mom's house. We are there to help her everytime. Thanks!!

ralph
ralph

Home prep clean up

Amazing service. Quick turn around time. Easy to hire! Just do it !!

I would hire them again

Thanks Ralph for your review. It was a pleasure to meet you and do this job for you. Im glad you like our services, we are committed to make our clients happy with the results. Thanks for relying on us!

Dr. A.
Dr. A.

Office cleaning

Exin contracting was hired to clean my 1700 sq. Ft. dental office when my regular cleaner went on vacation. The job was done in a professional manner. I was very pleased with their work.

Thanks Arsen for the opportunity to clean your place, rely on us and being so polite always. It is always a pleasure to work for you.

petkova_polina
petkova_polina
1 review Regina, SK

By-weekly cleaning

Always on time, detailed cleaning. Worth giving a try! They have a great personality, easy to approach, and very honest !

Thanks Polina for giving us the opportunity to try at your house and relying on us the cleaning of your house. You are a very organized family and easy to work with!

More about Exin Contracting

Post-Renovation Cleaning, Move in/out Cleaning, House and Office cleaning, Decluttering.
Construction Companies, Realtors, HomeOwners: We specialise in post-renovation cleaning services for houses, condo, buildings, offices, and more. We customize our services to meet your specific needs. If you need a shining home for an open house our team will do it for you.

Home and Office: Why spend the little free time you have cleaning? Just imagine that smell of cleanliness when you arrive home after a long day of work. We offer cleaning services for Houses and Offices adapting our services to fit your schedule and your budget.