Owner Wade Fenner, Site Foreman Rick, his employees and sub-contractors were professional, efficient, and most importantly, exacting in the removal and replacement of our driveway and RV pad last October. The final invoice closely resembled the original quote provided by Mr. Fenner. Rick communicated progress and explained the process so I was always aware of what was happening and why. The final surface finish sculpted by contractors Arja and Andy reflects their considerable skill and experience. Bradley, the concrete sealer contractor, explained how I could undertake annual sealing and where to obtain the necessary equipment and supplies.
Here are the reasons why I am confident that Concrete Replacement Experts was a good choice to replace my 44 year old driveway and RV pad:
1. Quote was accurate
2. They removed ALL the sand under the old driveway and replaced it with gravel crush that was fully compacted
3. Rebar was securely positioned to stay in the centre of the concrete pour, not sag to the ground
4. Rebar was solidly attached to the house foundation so the new pad won't sink relative to the foundation
5. The concrete pour was 5+ inches as promised
6. The rounded S-profile where the RV pad meets the lawn is The Bomb! Who knew that Foreman Rick was so creative.
7. After it's first winter, the job looks as good as the day it was poured and finished.
Likely the best endorsement of Mr. Fenner's company is when one of our neighbours saw the work being done, they asked for a quote, and now they too have a beautiful new driveway.
Concrete Replacement Experts offer excellent value in providing top quality craftsmanship. 100% satisfied.
- Approximate cost of services:
- Company Response
I am simply floored by the depth of your comments, probably the most articulate & detailed review we have ever received. I'm kinda speechless with gratitude.
I'm extremely proud of how well my Crew Leader Rick completed this job from start to finish. I know you clearly understand the difference between good & bad quality etc.
I'll pass your comments on to my team:
Rick, Andy & Arja, and Bradly and also Brad the owner of the pump company we use.
Thank-you again for taking the time to express your thoughts.