Northright Property Management Corp

Window & Gutter Cleaning
Ottawa ON K1V 7M9
HomeStars  >  Window & Gutter Cleaning in Ottawa  >  Northright Property Management Corp

Reviews for Northright Property Management Corp

Carole in Toronto
Carole in Toronto
1 review Ottawa, ON

Gutter cleaning

Yves provided a very quick response to my request. The gutters were really in need of a good cleaning and many of them of the downspounts/elbows were plugged. Yves did a great job in getting all of the leaves and debris removed at a very reasonable price.

great working for you thanks

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Window and gutter cleaning from northright

I was recommended from a neighbour of mine to use Northright service and I’m glad I did! They are very affordable. Professional and friendly. I was impressed of the owner yves for giving me in details what’s being done to my townhouse. Very Good work and will recommend!

More about Northright Property Management Corp

Welcome to Northright Property Management Corp. We provide Residential and Commercial Mid-Size Building Cleaning. We are a divers company employing people with very different backgrounds but with one sole goal of keeping your property up to par so to speak. Our company motto is you are limited by what you want to limit on yourself. Looking forward to meeting you one of our staff will advise or quote you on your needs. We offer weekly monthly year round service custom window or other specialized services geared for commercial and institutional clients we are proud to be locally owned and operating in the capital. Contracts available. Where here to serve. Our integrity stands above all and we are here to listen to your individual needs ask us for a quote and discuss the different tasks that you might need to get done.

***

Call Lily for inquiries or booking a job. We're looking forward to working with you.