Lion Head Contracting

Bryce
Bryce
1 review Wilberforce, ON

Cottage reno

I had a big cottage reno project i had to get done this spring. A task that felt overwhelming at first until Lion Head came in and came up with a great plan. Going over the process step by step with me put my mind at ease.
From start to finish they were very professional. Devonte always kept me in the loop to what was going on and made suggestions on design I would have never thought of. I took his advice and I am so happy how the project turned out.
Now my cottage is something my wife and i are so proud to show off to family and friends.
All thanks to Lion Head.

I would definitely recommend them to anyone who is looking at doing a cottage or home reno. You can tell they care and pay attention to detail.

It was our pleasure. Thanks again.

mcharlton8
mcharlton8

Basement Reno

Was a great help to me after an awful flood in my basement
Very good fast and clean job.

It was a pleasure to work with you.

Melissa P.
Melissa P.

Basement renovation

The team at Lion Head Contracting, led by Devonte, just finished our basement for us and the transformation is absolutely incredible!

What used to be a single unfinished room has been transformed into two separate rooms: a bright and airy laundry room, and a large office/rec room (which could also be used as a bedroom). The workmanship and professionalism of the Lion Head Contracting team is second-to-none; I highly recommend them. They definitely take pride in their work - and it shows.

It was a pleasure to work with you both. Thank you again.

Miss C.
Miss C.

Basement Reno. Bathroom addition

I was very pleased with the work from Lion Head and Team. Maticulous, Neat and Clean.
Thank you for making our house a home.

Always a Pleasure!

Looking for Renovation Advisors pros in Burlington?