Okotoks AB T1S 1N9
Down The Spout Exteriors Ltd.

Reviews for Down The Spout Exteriors Ltd.

Tyson
Tyson
1 review Okotoks, AB

Down spout relocation

I've had a coupe downspouts that needed to be routed differently for years now. As well as a section of trough that needed to be added to the front of my house. I placed an inquiry on home stars and Dave promptly contacted me to discuss what needed to be completed. He stopped by to look at the job and quoted me within the hour. The work was completed the next day and the work exceeded my expectations. Overall I am happy with the work and service I recieved from Down The Spout Exteriors, I will look to use them again for future projects.

Thanks Tyson. A few interesting corners to work around bu that makes it all the more fulfilling when the job is done.

tonyfisher
tonyfisher

Soffits, Fascia ans eavestrough

Straight forward reno; aluminum over plywood plus eavestrough. Nice attention paid to small details. Really cleaned up the look of the place.

Thank you for everything guys! It was our pleasure!

lauren
lauren

Eavestrough, Downspouts

Booked quote and work completed in excellent time .
Work was very professional done, on schedule as promise, any concerns where followed up in appropriate time.
Jason and Dave are very professional we highly recommended this company.

Thank you guys so much! The pleasure was ours!

Jennifer L from Calgary
Jennifer L from Calgary

Eaves-trough Repair

Okotoks
AB
T1S 1N9

I had an issue with my eavestrough backing up and not draining properly on the 2nd story of my home. The owner (Dave) was able to get me a quote quickly and the price was very reasonable. They completed the necessary repairs by cleaning the gutter, adding a new downspout for proper draining away from the house and sealed everything well. The technician (Jason) was knowledgeable, experienced and friendly.
Down the Spout Exteriors was fast, professional and pleasure to work with. I would definitely recommend them. Great Experience!

Thanks Jennifer. We appreciate the great review and we're glad to be of service.

JASON
JASON
0 reviews Okotoks, AB

Eavestrough

Reinstall eavestrough and clean gutters - they were very punctional and professional. Easy to talk to and the best price.

Thanks Jason. We are always ready to help even when it is a small job that needs to get done.

Jan
Jan

Eaves trough on a Master Suite Renovation

Installer was very professional. Work was done to a standard better than expected. Finished work looks amazing!

Thanks Jan. We enjoyed helping with the finishing touches. Place looks great.

JJ
JJ

Under deck soffit install

Great communication and great work. Cleared out a pigeon issue we were having under our deck. Good pricing, we shopped around and they beat out all other contractor prices.

Thanks Judd. It was a pleasure working with you. The deck looks great and will definitely keep the pigeons away.

Suzanneandneil
Suzanneandneil

Gutters

Okotoks
AB
T1S 1N9

Jay is such a great guy and very knowledgeable. He did our gutters on our garage and shed. He did such an amazing job and extremly professional. I would recommend him to anyone looking to upgrade their gutters and down spouts.

Awesome people! Thanks guys! Appreciate the work & the review!

susan in Toronto
susan in Toronto

Downspouts installed

I was quite satisfied with the work this company did, installing downspouts. They were very accommodating as well. The worker went the extra mile; good PR , skilled and demonstrated professional care of client (Me).

Thanks Susan. We really enjoyed working with you and were glad that we could be of help.

B H.
B H.

eavestrough cleaning, water barrel diverter installation

We were completely satisfied with the work performed and how little time it took to complete. They also recommened replacing a poor functioning down spout which we agreed to have done.

Thanks. Happy to take care of it for and half that we could get it done quickly.

More about Down The Spout Exteriors Ltd.

Our company's focus is on the problem solving, installing, maintenance, repairs & cleaning of eavestroughs, downspouts, fascia and soffit in residential and multi-unit residential within Calgary and the surrounding area. We at Down The Spout Exteriors look forward to bringing a professional and personal approach to our clients through the simple tactic of showing up on time, responding to inquiries, spending the time to discuss all options and being thankful to our clients for using us as their service providers. All jobs are equal in importance and we are here to be part of our community. When the job is done, it all flows down the spout!