Quality Restoration Service

Reviews for Quality Restoration Service

MB
MB

New Window Sills and Brick repair/replacement

Thank you to Maya, Jose, Ben and Will for an excellent job replacing badly worn bricks, and upgrading our window sills to limestone. Even though it was a small job, it has completely upgraded the look of our home. They went above and beyond for customer service, including driving back to the stone supplier when I changed my mind at the last minute. Their dedication to making the customer happy is truly worth a 10 star review.

Please find the attached before and after photos.

thank you was pleasur working for you maya and the team

Jerry in Toronto
Jerry in Toronto

Front porch repair and new granite stone installed

Our front porch steps were installed poorly by the builder, and we needed to get them repaired for safety and to fix some water issues we had this past winter in our cold room.
The Quality Restoration Services team (Maya, Jose, Will and Ben) was excellent. They explained what was causing our issues and explained a solution that would be best to fix the problem. They explained everything to me that needed to be done and were meticulous on the demolition of the existing steps, repairing the underlying concrete, and installing our new granite. You can see the quality of their work in the picture attached – they are true professionals.
They ensured that they cleaned up on a daily basis, and on their last day at my home they took time to make sure I was happy with everything before they left.
Their workmanship is outstanding. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a masonry company.

Thank you Jerry! It was a pleasure to do business with you and look forward for more business in the future. -Maya

Looking for Masonry & Bricklaying pros in Markham?