Hellamaid Cleaning

Guelph ON N1H 4L9

Reviews for Hellamaid Cleaning

Private User reviews Guelph, ON

Major Home Cleaning

I booked Hellamaid to clean our new house before we moved in. We asked for a deep clean and advised that it was a move, we wanted everything done including carpet steaming and were charged accordingly. We were not at the property the day the cleaners came. Once we started moving in we realized there were several items missed. The bathrooms looked like they had not been touched - soap scum on fixtures, dirty tiles, hair and dirt in showers and vanities. All the kitchen cabinets were still covered in dirt and grease. The walls weren't wiped nor were light switches. When I called the company to discuss I was first told that they were a 100% customer satisfaction company and wanted to make things right but when I asked for compensation they started to change their tune. They did offer to send the cleaners back and will say that I refused their attempts to fix the issue but what they won't say is this - they complained to me that the house was too dirty for them to clean, they claim to have spent 25 cumulative hours here and couldn't seem to get it done so my argument was if they couldn't get it clean then how will they do it now, to which I received no response. Besides that we had already started moving in and cleaning everything ourselves and it was coming clean! When I asked for a refund they thought $100 off a $1000 bill would suffice and when I disagreed and asked for more considering all the work that was not done I was told they had already paid the cleaners and it was unfair of me to ask for money back. There was also a comment made about them needing to make a profit. On top of this we found a cracked window that was not here the day before the cleaners came, one rep from the company said they were insured and would cover it but when I spoke to the owner (Adam) he advised that they trusted their cleaners and they didn’t crack my window, he wouldn’t even discuss replacement. When I said we deserved more of a refund he would only say that they missed a couple things and I shouldn’t be asking for more. He also hung up on me during our conversation, I mentioned this to the rep the next time we spoke and then received an email from the owner saying his phone got cold and disconnected, in this email I was also told they would give me a $300 refund and nothing more.
I have never written a review or filed a complaint on any company but this was beyond unacceptable considering the amount of money we spent and the amount of work that was actually not done. I don’t know what writing this will achieve but I felt like something should be done.

Allison in Toronto
Allison in Toronto

Amazing House Cleaning Service

Great people, great pricing, great house cleaning work. Everyone in this cleaning company are so polite, understanding and quick to respond. Really great home cleaning service in Guelph. Thanks to Hellamaid Cleaning, I highly recommend!

More about Hellamaid Cleaning

Hellamaid is a cleaning company offers house cleaning services in Guelph and online booking in under 60 seconds! We are the easiest maid service to hire and work in Guelph. You will not regret using this residential and commercial cleaning service!
Looking for House & Apartment Cleaning pros in Guelph?