City Painting Ltd

tzein
tzein
1 review Oshawa, ON

Interior Painting for my House

I am extremely happy with the outcome, the color is exactly what I wanted. The website was straightforward and easy to use for determining my budget and the painters were absolutely wonderful. Thank you Papi and Fero!

John Juan from North York
John Juan from North York

Extremely Disappointed

I am not the type of person to write bad reviews but, because of my experience with City Painting, I have decided to make an exception. It is my intention to be as transparent as possible and will give credit where credit is due.

After experiencing water damage to our home, City Painting was recommended to us by our building property manager to help us restore our home. One of the key reasons we chose to go with City Painting was that the representative (Papi) told us that he would stand by the quality of his work and that we could call him back any time for any issues.

When the job started, the City Painting team worked quickly, professionally and completed the work ahead of schedule. However, about a week after we moved back home, we noticed that there was a strange issue with the flooring that his team installed. Certain parts of the floor boards were subject to some extreme flexing and bowing, which did not feel right at all.

I contacted City Painting contractor multiple times to ask him to inspect the floors and give us his opinion but he gave us the runaround by stating that he was busy and that he would let me know when he would free to come by. We continued to give City Painting the benefit of the doubt until the contractor suddenly stopped responding to my calls and messages. One day, we saw the contractor's truck parked in front of our building. Apparently City Painting had enough time to come and work on another job in our building but not enough time to honour the quality of work on a previous job.

I truly regret having to write this review. We were generally quite satisfied with the work but cannot possibly recommend City Painting to anyone on HomeStars if they cannot treat their past customers with respect and stand by the quality of their work.

Hamrahih
Hamrahih

Plastering and Painting the inside of my house

City Painting crew were professional, efficient and very polite. They finish the job on time and the quality was 2nd to none. I would recommend them in a heartbeat. I am going to also have them paint the outside of my house including the fence in my backyard

Thank you very much Mr.Hamrahih,
We are looking forward to work again with You Sir.
Please feel free to contact us at anytime any day,
for any Painting scope of work you may need in the Future!
Best Regards.

e-lena95
e-lena95

Repaint

I hired City Painting to repaint my apartment and my experience was amazing, Great service! Everyone was extremely helpful and friendly. All the work was done on time and everything looked amazing. Fero was very knowledgeable and professional. I would recommend them to anyone looking for good work and a fair price!

It was our pleasure to work on your beautiful place and make it even better ms Elena. Thank you for sharing your experience with others and please don't hastitate to call us for any painting services you might need in the future.

Edvin
Edvin

Living room, kitchen and 2 bedroom renovation.

Everything was handled professionally. We had a nice thorough conversation of what we needed and they patiently discussed everything with us. Very satisfied with the job. Highly recommended.

Mr.Edvin thank you Sir for everything ,it was our pleasure to work with a customer like you!
Thank you again for Trusting us and giving The opportunity to work at your House.

Kind Regards!

Spyrospak
Spyrospak

House painting

There is no words to say about the excellent job that mr Feros and mr Papi did in our house.!
Excellent painting that we was never thought that the house it will end like this
I will see you soon on the next project that coming

Thank you mr Spyro for taking the time and sharing your experience with HomeStars. It was a pleasure to meet you do your paint your house, i am glad our job reached your expectations and I am looking forward of working with you again if needed. Good luck on everything

More about City Painting Ltd

City Painting sets the highest standard in quality and client services. Our mission is to transform the way home owners or Business complete their painting projects by simplifying the experience form start to finish while providing the excellent service for our clients.