City Painting Ltd

Toronto ON M2J 4G9

Reviews for City Painting Ltd

Hamrahih
Hamrahih

Plastering and Painting the inside of my house

City Painting crew were professional, efficient and very polite. They finish the job on time and the quality was 2nd to none. I would recommend them in a heartbeat. I am going to also have them paint the outside of my house including the fence in my backyard

Thank you very much Mr.Hamrahih,
We are looking forward to work again with You Sir.
Please feel free to contact us at anytime any day,
for any Painting scope of work you may need in the Future!
Best Regards.

e-lena95
e-lena95

Repaint

I hired City Painting to repaint my apartment and my experience was amazing, Great service! Everyone was extremely helpful and friendly. All the work was done on time and everything looked amazing. Fero was very knowledgeable and professional. I would recommend them to anyone looking for good work and a fair price!

It was our pleasure to work on your beautiful place and make it even better ms Elena. Thank you for sharing your experience with others and please don't hastitate to call us for any painting services you might need in the future.

Edvin
Edvin

Living room, kitchen and 2 bedroom renovation.

Everything was handled professionally. We had a nice thorough conversation of what we needed and they patiently discussed everything with us. Very satisfied with the job. Highly recommended.

Mr.Edvin thank you Sir for everything ,it was our pleasure to work with a customer like you!
Thank you again for Trusting us and giving The opportunity to work at your House.

Kind Regards!

Spyrospak
Spyrospak

House painting

There is no words to say about the excellent job that mr Feros and mr Papi did in our house.!
Excellent painting that we was never thought that the house it will end like this
I will see you soon on the next project that coming

Thank you mr Spyro for taking the time and sharing your experience with HomeStars. It was a pleasure to meet you do your paint your house, i am glad our job reached your expectations and I am looking forward of working with you again if needed. Good luck on everything

More about City Painting Ltd

City Painting sets the highest standard in quality and client services. Our mission is to transform the way home owners or Business complete their painting projects by simplifying the experience form start to finish while providing the excellent service for our clients.