Legend Stoneworks Ltd.

Masonry & Bricklaying
Masonry & Bricklaying
Legend Stoneworks Ltd.

Reviews for Legend Stoneworks Ltd.

brian a.
brian a.
1 review Harrison Hot Springs, BC

Fireplace installation- stone facing.

We appreciated the team's precision workmanship and their work ethic. Great job and done quickly!

Thanks so much! We appreciate the great review!

w a.
w a.

fireplace

Quality work , speedy, competitive and we would recommend to family and friends

Thank you!

john.englund
john.englund

fireplace stone work

done on time and on budget, very nice work came back to fix a small chip in one of the stones

Thanks John! a pleasure working with you. Enjoy!

Jeff
Jeff

Residential exterior stone work

Great company. Easy to work with and very pleased with the results. This is the 2nd job they have done for me and I fully recommend them.

Thank you Jeff! A pleasure

Glen C.
Glen C.

Stone Fireplace

Legend's was very professional and timely in providing initial quotes, an onsite visit, and performing the work in the agreed timeframe. They also provided some unique custom enhancements. Their site cleanup and easy billing process was excellent as well

Thanks Glen!

Kyle
Kyle
1 review Hope, BC

Stone fire place, stone facing on exterior of the house

I was referred to Dave and asked him to Give me a quote.

His quote was fair and he demonstrated his knowledge of stonework. He explained how they would approach the work, helped me solve a few issues and answered all my questions.

His crews showed up on time, did exceptional work, got along with all the other sub trades and managed to deal with all my special requests.

When all was said and done the crew delivered on time and on budget.

They also creates a beautifully crafted fireplace that is the centre piece of our living room and stonework on the outside that always gets comments from guests.

These guys know stone and service. I would use them again without hesitation.

Thanks Kyle!

jodieiward
jodieiward
1 review Chilliwack, BC

Re-facing my house, fireplace, and wood stove

Dave Vegt and Legend Stoneworks have done an amazing job at my home! I’ve had them re-face the front of my house and was so happy with how it looked that I asked them to come back and do my fireplace and wood stove areas. They take great pride in their work and it definitely shows!

Thank you Jody! Means a lot to hear back from happy customers

Adam
Adam
1 review Abbotsford, BC

Real stone, cultured stone installation

We have been using Dave and Greg Vegt for many years as our top masonry company. Their attention to detail and commitment to getting the job done well and in a timely manner is fantastic. We would highly recommend them without hesitation.

Thanks Adam, love working for you :)

Zircon C.
Zircon C.
1 review Abbotsford, BC

Interior and exterior stone work

Legends did the stone work for us at a custom home we did for clients in Chilliwack, B.C. Myself and our clients were very pleased with the workmanship and service, and would not hesitate to recommend them to ours.

Thanks so much!

pauldekoning86
pauldekoning86

Exterior stone, fireplace

Exterior stone install on new construction and interior fireplace
Pleasant crew, clean worksite
I would recommend them

Cheers Paul! Thanks for all the work you've given us :)

More about Legend Stoneworks Ltd.

We specialize in stone masonry, installing both natural stone and manufactured stone both residentially (home facades, fireplaces) and commercially (facade stonework, blockwork, and patio tiles). We also do brick and block work, though stonework is our passion and concentration.