Capital Hardwood Inc

Reviews for Capital Hardwood Inc

Tracy
Tracy

New Stairs and wainscotting

I hired Anthony from Capital Hardwood and had a very positive experience. He was very professional and listened to what it was I wanted to have for a staircase. He was very clean, prompt and very friendly to deal with. I am very happy with the end product. I also got him to put wainscotting in the kitchen and it is yet another, big improvement. I will recommend Capital Hardwood and will keep them in mind if I have any flooring needs in the future!

Hardwood laying

Very nice job responsible work good team easy to work with them.
I can recommend to egeryone

Thank you so much for your review.
Capital Hardwood Inc. will look forward to servicing you in the future anytime .

Reno101
Reno101

Hardwood renovation

Capital Hardwood is very easy to work with! They are accommodating and their prices are fair. They also do a great job and get everything done very quickly. I would recommend them to anyone looking to get renovations done. Great people to work with.

Thank you so much for your good review God bless

budaivira
budaivira
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Hardwood floor change

Perfect beautiful job my house look new Very good Team Burger King to gather it’s really make a perfect job thank you

More about Capital Hardwood Inc