The Clean Guys

Reviews for The Clean Guys

Kathy in Oakville
Kathy in Oakville

Not as promised

Pros: On time. Cons: Poor customer service
Personable crew. Poor communication

Quick to respond and schedule appointment. I asked about cleaning tracks. I was told they are done by request. I requested at time of scheduling. Most of the glass looked good a couple of small windows’ glass did not look as polished as others. As I moved about the house after completion, I realized none of the tracts had been cleaned AND debris from some of the screen replacement was left obviously upon window sills. I contacted office on day of service with pictures, and was promised they would “make it right”. Office admitted they failed to communicate to crew to service tracks.
It is now over a week later and after 4 written attempts to communicate with them, no one has returned my communications. I was told twice in writing I would be contacted- still waiting.

penny5001
penny5001

Window cleaning

Very efficient and friendly parties very thorough. I will definatly be utilizing their services again...

Abdel H.
Abdel H.

Window Cleaning

The Clean Guys satisfied my window cleaning needs. They were very efficient and conducted excellent work. I could not be happier with their professionalism and work punctuality.

Pleasure working with you Abdel! :)

Omar.h
Omar.h

Window cleaning

3 storey townhome with windows in the front and in the back, plus 2 patio doors. Cleaned very professionally, and the tracks and screens were thoroughly cleaned. All for a promotional price of $120.00 which i thought was extremely competitive. The work they did was amazing my windows look extremely clean. When you look at the neighbours windows it is a new area so theres a lot of dust going around. You can tell they did a good job

Pleasure working with you! :)

Samar
Samar

Window Cleaning

They did an amazing job cleaning my store’s windows. Very satisfied and I’m having them come every two weeks!

Thanks Samar! We look forward to coming back to your store every two weeks! We also have a referral system on our website!

Mostafa
Mostafa

Window cleaning

The Clean Guys did a great job at cleaning the interior and exterior of my office windows. They brought their own equipment and their staff finished everything within an hour without disturbing our work.
Highly professional and reasonably priced service.
Would recommended them to anyone looking to get their windows cleaned.
Thanks again guys! Will call you again in a couple of months to reclean before winter.

Thanks Mostafa! We look forward to working with you again in the future. Make sure to sign up for our referral system on our website!

More about The Clean Guys

- The Clean Guys are a company dedicated to providing quick and thorough services in the GTA. Having extensive experience, we have built a very strong reputation with all of our clientele for residential and storefront window cleaning services.

- Windows so clean you'll forget they're there!

- Call (647)-575-3377 for an instant quote with quick turnaround time.