General Contractors
General Contractors

Reviews for TT7 General Construction

Carol from Toronto
Carol from Toronto

Bathroom sink taps and bathtub caulking

416-885-3805
Toronto
M5V 2J1

I was pleased with the installation of sink taps and caulking around tubs in two of my bathrooms. The company arranged for the work to be staged so that at no time were we without a bathroom.

Thank you Carol and Doug!

It was our pleasure. We are glad to hear you are happy with the work.

Byzantiumllc
Byzantiumllc

Yard reno

For a long time my parents complained about their yard. Finally we decided to fix it and we checked a few contractors and found Ted from TT7 General Construction. He transformed the old yard into a clean, modern masterpiece. Ted's work created a beautiful and clean look for their home.
He was great to work with. He was neat and tidy, made no mess. The neighbours even commented about this!

I would recommend TT7 to anyone looking for a company that respects your space, and works hard to ensure the customer is happy!

Thank you for your kind words! We are really glad you are happy with our work!! it was a pleasure working with you and your parents!😊

Matt in Old Toronto
Matt in Old Toronto

Waterproofing and stairs

Did waterproofing and new stairs at my house at east York. Very happy with the work ,very professional and detailed job.and most important they left my place clean,they remove all dirt and debris from the house

Thank you Matt, it was a pleasure working at your home! we are glad you are happy with our work!

FotiaZ
FotiaZ

Waterproofing

I had water in my basement and it caused so much damage!

Ted and his team came in and fixed it so quickly and professionally...we now are in a waterproofed home and happy!!

We recommend TT7 for your home anytime!!

Thank you! We are glad we were able to ensure you are happy and dry.

It was a pleasure working with you also 😊

More about TT7 General Construction