TT7 General Construction Ltd.

Waterproofing
Toronto ON M5V 2J1
Waterproofing
TT7 General Construction Ltd.

Reviews for TT7 General Construction Ltd.

Ben from Richmond Hill
Ben from Richmond Hill
9 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Concrete patio removal and replacement

Found Theodoros via the HomeStars service requests feature. Very glad we did! Theodoros and Sophie made sure every question and concern we had was taken care of. The previous home owners had ~500 sq. ft of patterned concrete installed as a back patio and it has not held up over the years. We contracted TT7 to remove and replace with an interlocking patio about half the size. Their experience shows in their quality of work. We will definitely be calling them again on our next project. Photos show before and after.

Thank you Ben...It was a pleasure doing work at your place! We truly hope you enjoy it over the summer 😊

Derek from North York
Derek from North York

Repair and reform front entry stairs

I had previously hired Theo to waterproof my foundation and was very happy with his work. This time, my older concrete and stone front entry stairs were in need of major repair from age and a poor installation job by a different contractor about 12 years earlier. Theo came when promised and removed all of the stone, carefully reformed the concrete stairs ensuring all were at an even height (as they were not before) and reinstalled the coping stones. The work was carefully done in about 3 days (excluding a couple of days over the weekend of curing time for the concrete) and he came back afterwards to check that all had set properly (including the railings he had to temporarily remove). Thanks Theo and Sophie. Great job as always.

We are glad you are happy! it was a pleasure working at your place again 😊

Melissa in Toronto
Melissa in Toronto

Stairs

TT7 General contracting were amazing to work with. We are extremely happy with our new stairs. We had a hard time deciding on who to select but TT7’s Ted and Sophie were exceptionally professional and their pricing was competitive making it easy to decide.

We now have a great new entry to our basement. We will be calling them for more projects for sure !

It was a pleasure meeting you and working on your project! We are glad to know you are happy!

Enjoy and stay safe 😊

HELEN in Toronto
HELEN in Toronto
0 reviews Milton, ON

Patio

TT7 General General Contracting came ready with photos of past projects and stone samples for us to select from which made it a very easy process for us.

Ted and his team worked efficiently and quickly to create a beautiful patio area for us to enjoy in our backyard.

We are very happy with our space and enjoy sitting there.

It was a pleasure doing the work for you! we are happy to hear you are enjoying your patio!

Renovation

I subcontracted an interlocking project for 3 entry ways to TT7 General Contracting. They were well priced and fantastic at the work.
Ted and the Team arrived on time, ready to begin, worked throughout the day and the place was left very neat while they were working as well as when they finished.
The clients now have 3 beautiful new entry ways. Being a contractor myself, I would recommend TT7 General Contracting with confidence!

It was a pleasure working with you! We are glad to hear you are pleased πŸ‘

Happy
Happy

Weeds Gone....new sod and Kids want to play on the grass now

My front yard is the size of a postage stamp but I still have pride in home ownership and just couldn't stand it anymore. Between the relentless heat keeping me from wedding even in the early hours of the morning and overzealous weeds....I just couldn't keep up anymore and decided to do a complete overhaul and needed some waterproofing done as well. I decided to contact Sophie and Theo based on their reviews and was impressed from the start. They came and got an idea of what I wanted and made some recommendations so I could make an informed decision. The project was booked and Theo completely overhauled my front yard and took away over a foot of soil and replaced it the next day with the cleanest soil I have ever seen and topped it with the greenest sod I had ever seen as well. My waterproofing problem between the original house and front extension was also addressed and I'm so thankful. Theo worked diligently and would hardly even take a bottle of water from me. He left the area clean every night and was no bother to the neighbours even though he came with a bit of equipment. I'm quite pleased with the outcome but most importantly I found a contractor I know I'll be able to contact for other home needs. Happy to recommend them to family, neighbours and friends alike.

Sandra it was our absolute pleasure to work on your project! We hope you can enjoy your front yard everyday now😊

Patio construction

We heard back from 4 companies, but this one seemed to be the most knowledgeable and professional. We were impressed with the speed at which they contacted us. They set up an on-site meeting promptly and made a very positive impression on us when we met. We felt that they clearly stood out from the others. They were courteous and listened to our thoughts and concerns, coming up with excellent solutions and suggestions regarding materials and cost efficiency.
The job was started when booked and was completed in a timely fashion. There were no delays, and the work was done to the highest standard. We could not have been happier with the people and with the outcome.
I would like to add some photos once the planting is completed.

We are so glad you are happy with our service and your results! It was our pleasure to work with you....

We hope you will enjoy your new space 😊

Joe K
Joe K
4 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Front Door Stairs and Walkaway Replacing

Theo and TT7 really exceeded our expectations in delivering a first class work. Theo is a conscientious and dedicated worker, provided exceptional service and work. Sophie and Theo responded to our request promptly and professionally supplying detailed work and estimate for our project. Their estimate was not the lowest however their detailed plan of work and care they have shown in responding to our numerous inquiries, we felt they were the best people to go with and we are really happy we did as they really over-delivered! We cannot wait to redo our driveway with them once we save enough fund. We really love our new stairs and walkaway look now.

Joe and Noriko

Thank you so much for your kind words! it was a pleasure working with you on the project as well! πŸ‘

We are looking forward to working with you again!

Nicholas in Mississauga
Nicholas in Mississauga
1 review Guelph, ON

INTERLOCKING AND STORAGE PAD

We had 2 projects we wanted done but needed some recommendations. Sophie and Theodore came to the rescue with great cost efficient ideas that allowed us to do both projects. Theodore did great work with our interlocking and storage pad. He was on time and worked hard to complete it quickly. Now we can enjoy summer in our backyard. Thank you TT7 General Construction

We are so glad you are pleased! It was a pleasure working with you! Have a great summer 😊

Charlie in Toronto
Charlie in Toronto

Backyard re-do, front yard re-do, replaced front driveway

Ted, the site manager and crew arrived on the day arranged. They started removing what would not be needed and marking off the areas to be changed. Some adjustments were made at his suggestion which with the end result being a stunning backyard. The same result was accomplished with the front yard. The driveway work was changed at the last minute with a different pattern and brickwork. An amazing driveway. Many comments from passerbys who were impressed with the work. Thanks Ted and Sophie. We would recommend you very much.

Charlie we are so glad you are happy and are enjoying the new spaces 😊it is a pleasure working with you as always .

More about TT7 General Construction Ltd.

Welcome to TT7 General Construction
We'll guide you through the process and help you future proof your investment.
Call us to discuss what is possible.