REDS Mechanical Services

Ricky
Ricky
1 review Burnaby, BC

Re-built a broken pipe

Ryan came in as scheduled and replace the broken joint at the main sewer line with high effeciency. Ryan is a friendly guy and is knowledgable. I wouldn't hesitate to recommand him to anybody who has plumbling issues.
Thanky you Ryan.

Gas and plumbing

Ryan was great at communicating and helped in the planning of the project. He was very knowledgeable.

0 reviews Maple Ridge, BC

Whole house repipe

Had Ryan from reds mechanical change out all my poly b pipe to pex. He did an amazing job super clean work. Very thoughtful of where and how much drywall needed to be cut which made patching much easier and less expensive. Would highly recommend him to anyone.

0 reviews Port Coquitlam, BC

Full PEX re-pipe of a 3 story house

These guys took my phone call and squeeze me in on a Saturday understanding the urgency I had with my project. They were in and out faster then they said they would be while completing the extras and requests that I made. Very knowledgeable on courteous, I have recommended REDS Mechanic and I'll continue to do so.

More about REDS Mechanical Services

I've been working in the gas & plumbing industry in the Lower Mainlaind for over 13 years. After 11 years gaining valuable experience working for some of the biggest mechanical companies in Vancouver, I struck out on my own and founded Reds Mechanical Services in 2018. Since then, I've been ...
Looking for Plumbing pros in Maple Ridge?