Class Contracting Corp

Class Contracting Corp

Reviews for Class Contracting Corp

Private User reviews Chestermere, AB

Fence

They built fence did good job! Very happy use again. Nice people did fast and no dirt or wreck my yard it all looks good. :) :) :) :) :)

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

Deck build

Had some fellas come out and complete an attached deck for me. Particular gentleman had an extensive deck building portfolio and showed me some tips and tricks to maintain my deck throughout the years.
Thank you guys!

William  in Chestermere
William in Chestermere
2 reviews Chestermere, AB

Drywall install

Hired class to install drywall in my basement and it looks fantastic! The owner even stayed under budget. Will be using them in the near future!

Thank you Shan for your services!

Private User reviews Chestermere, AB

Walkway Installation

Very disappointing use of my money. We had a walkway installed a year ago by this company. The workmanship was extremely poor, the length of time to complete the installation was lengthy with no heads up as to why, little to no response to emails with concerns. Owner was extremely defensive when any sort of concern was brought forward. We demanded a discount at time of billing due to client dissatisfaction, we agreed on a final contract amount and they never updated their records so accused us a year later of short paying them so they wouldn't listen to our concerns about cracks all over our walkway and was told "that concrete is meant to crack" without any sort of help on a solution or discussion. Would NEVER recommend this company for any contracting needs.

Looking for General Contractors pros in Chestermere?