L.R Pro Painting

Reviews for L.R Pro Painting

mamisladounov
mamisladounov

Condo Painting

We hired L.R Pro Painting to paint our condo. We are beyond impressed with their workmanship and work ethics. They did a fantastic job from start to finish. They finished on time and even came back to touch up a couple of things. They even fixed and painted the ceiling and didn't charge for it.Lek was wonderful and a pleasure to deal with. They even left the condo cleaner then they found it. We will ,without hesitation recomend them and will definitely use their services again

Viet P.
Viet P.

Painting

Work was Beyond our expectation. Always the first one on site. Very clean and Professional.

Very Accommodating with your schedule.

Thank you, glad to hear that we have exceeded your expectations.

Hiquality_tile
Hiquality_tile

Custom Home Painting

L.R Pro painting had completed our newly build custom home for my family, we were thrilled by their service, very meticulous, professional and attentive to all the details. Actually Alex went over and beyond and attended to our request on a long weekend as we needed the project completed by a certain time. I do highly recommend them to all my friends and family as I am confident they will do amazing and always willing to go the extra mile to serve their clients. Truly outstanding service and follow ups. They were a great team of young hard working guys that care a lot about providing quality for their clients.

Thanks again guys I can’t wait until the next project!

Thank you. Was a pleasure for my team to be a part of this project.

Happy c.
Happy c.

Full house painting

I hired L.R pro painting to paint my entire house including baseboards and ceilings. They were fast, clean and meticulous. I have recommended them to my friends and family.

erjona_bregna
erjona_bregna

Painting

I had him come paint certain rooms in my house and I have to say, very outstanding work! Loved the detailing and taking his time on elaborating a plan that could work to achieve the final look.

Thank you, glad to have exceeded your expectations.

More about L.R Pro Painting

Welcome to L.R Pro Painting. We're proudly serving the GTA and Mississauga areas. We offer residential and commercial painting services for both interior and exterior as well as Drywall.

***

Services: Painting, Refinish Cabinets, Exterior or Interior Surfaces Paint Removal, Interior Painting or Staining, Paint Metal Roofing, Faux Finishes Painting, Textures Painting

***

Contact us today to schedule your onsite consultation appointment with us. We're looking forward to working with you to bring your ideas to life.