Concrete Polishing & Sealing Ltd.

Concrete Contractors
Ottawa ON K1J 9H4
HomeStars  >  Concrete Contractors in Ottawa  >  Concrete Polishing & Sealing Ltd.

Reviews for Concrete Polishing & Sealing Ltd.

Podolski in Ottawa
Podolski in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Summer Renovation Satisfaction

I am happy to say that Concrete Polishing & Sealing Ltd. is a company worth looking into. These men are professional, efficient and were on point with the final product. I had 3 bathrooms, 30ft hallway, basement and my newly renovated kitchen done and I have never been excited to walk on my own floors. I called said what i wanted and they exceeded my expectation. I highly recommend them.

More about Concrete Polishing & Sealing Ltd.

Since 2001 Concrete Polishing and Sealing Ltd. provides diamond polishing of concrete floors, industrial epoxy coating, traffic coating, shot blasting, grinding, surface preparation, moisture control, topping and overlays, coloring, concrete densification, installation of control joints and safety lines. - We install the following polished concrete systems: Retro Plate, Ashford Formula, ...