Mondo Manufacturing Inc.

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
Toronto ON M9W 6P2

Reviews for Mondo Manufacturing Inc.

Jon
Jon

My family room slider replacement.

Right from the get go Mondo’s sales and tech representation was excellent.
Their service was on time and very articulate and accurate.
Actual installation was quick and neat and better, it was on time.
I’m happy with their product.
I’ll have them come back anytime.

Thank you for the opportunity and we hope you enjoy your new patio door. We hope to work with you in the future again.

DGray
DGray

New windows and door

Our job required multiple bay windows, an octagon shape window, a new door, triple pane windows and a custom colour. The sales team was very patient and shared with us all the different options they provided. From the beginning their team exceeded all our expectations and had incredible attention to detail. Their staff was always available to talk and followed up quickly on any questions we had. The windows and door are beautiful and well built. We are so glad we chose Mondo Windows and would highly recommend them to anyone. 5 stars!

Thank you for the opportunity and we are glad everything worked out.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Entrance door and sidelites

We decided to use Mondo after meeting with 5 other companies. The team was 100% honest, reliable, punctual, professional and provided a fantastic product. Would definitely recommend this company. If I could give them extra stars for patience, knowledge and understanding I would. Bravo!!!

Thank you for the opportunity, we it's been a pleasure working with you.

Spudds
Spudds

Windows for New Build

We used Mondo for our new windows for our new home. The end product of our windows is remarkable, they turned out beautiful. They have also been very attentive regarding the aftercare. Coming several times to assist with any adjustments needed. The quality of our window is amazing and I received other quotes for windows that are not as good of quality for much more.

We had some extremely large windows, and they not only are solid they look amazing!! I highly recommend.

We hope you enjoy your European Tilt & Turn windows and we had a pleasure working with you on your beautiful home.

Richard
Richard
1 review Milton, ON

Front Door

Installed a new front door. Very happy with the door however, the installers seems like they were in a hurry.

Hello Richard
Thank you for the opportunity, it was a pleasure to work with you. We appreciate your feedback and we will take the correct steps to improve on your point.

devingasteiger
devingasteiger

Entry Doors, Patio Door, and main floor window replacement - Brick to Brick installation

We needed new windows and doors - two entry, 1 patio and 3 Windows, including a very large front living room window. They provided the front door we needed to match our garage door and all the options for a more basic side door. Colour on the outside and white on the inside for all front and back facing work. They advised on the best available options and delivered within the time we needed them to be in. While the work needed to be done in two parts, the installers were great and we could not be more impressed with the products. They finished the work inside and out and were extremely pleasant to deal with.
Staring through our beautiful windows and gazing at the front door and window from the street are our new favourite things to do! I would recommend them to anyone!

Thank you for giving us the chance and we are happy that we did meet your timeline. It was a pleasure working with you as well.

J. A.
J. A.

Entry Door Including sidelight and frame

I needed to replace entry door including the sidelight and frame. The guys are very professional, came and installed the entry door within the time frame given.
I am very satisfied with the impressive workmanship. After the installation visit to double the check the door, and more importantly the reasonableness of the cost after I got multiple quotes from competitors.

Thank you for giving us the opportunity.

selva.hari94
selva.hari94

Window Manufacturing & Installation

They came to my house, measure the windows I needed to replace and they got it done and installed it within the time frame they gave me. When the window screens came in, they weren't the right size due to issues with their supplier and they spent alot of time and effort to make everything right. customer service is amazing with them, they also provide doors and have a vast knowledge of new products in the field.

Hello Hari
Thank you for giving us the opportunity and we are excited to work with you in the future.

More about Mondo Manufacturing Inc.

Manufacturer of High Quality Window and Door Systems - Casement/Awning Systems - Aluminum Cladded Interior/Exterior Option - Hybrid Wood Interior/Vinyl Exterior - European Tilt and Turn Window Systems - European Tilt and Swing Door Systems - Oversized Lift and Slide Patio Door Systems - Entry Door Systems - Garage Door Systems