PAL ROOFING

Reviews for PAL ROOFING

alexandra in East York,
alexandra in East York,

Service Pal roofing

Had a leak in my home from the roof . I called Pal Roofing . Oscar replied within minutes . He came that same day . Showed me photos of the missing shingles . He came prepared and placed new shingles. Pal roofing is definitely professional, efficient ..The best roofer I ever had .. .

Tim from Richmond Hill
Tim from Richmond Hill
4 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Roof repair

Oscar arrived on time to repair a section of my roof. His team was quick and cleaned up after the work was done. The quality of the repair has exceeded my expectations even though the cost was significantly lower compared to other bids. Thanks again!

Tim

Thank you so much Tim. It was nice chatting with you last time. Let me know if anything in the future! Thanks again !!!

Frank O.
Frank O.
1 review Ajax, ON

Jackie and his crew at Pal roofing did a great job. He was done on time and cleaned up as if they were not even there. I would highly recommend PAL

Thank you very much for choosing us :)

Habib
Habib

Very reliable, reasonable and stand for his work. I recommend them without hesitation. You can get free estimate and compare

Thank you very much sir!

xiao9148
xiao9148

Changing roofing

Great service!! Did everything in one day and clean up afterwards! Highly recommend this professional team!!!

Thank you ;) it was our pleasure. Let me know if you need any help in the future. We will be happy to assist you again.

More about PAL ROOFING