Chesterwood

Reviews for Chesterwood

tanallz29 in Brampton
tanallz29 in Brampton

Deck

Chesterwood did an amazing job constructing my large deck, glass railings and staircase. This was a large project and we were so impressed with the efficiency, professionalism and quality of work. I would highly recommend this company to anyone looking for a trustworthy and reliable company to build your deck, we are so happy with the outcome!!

Schutzy
Schutzy
1 review Etobicoke, ON

Deck Build for Gazebo

My husband and I were interested in building a deck to support our new metal gazebo. We reached out to Mike for a quote and were impressed with his knowledge and professionalism. From digging the holes to the finished product, the project took about 4 days. Mike and his partner's attention to detail was much appreciated and we are thrilled with our new spot for entertaining!

harmus in Brampton
harmus in Brampton

Cedar Deck repair and compleat sanding of the whole Structure

Our Cedar deck was in very bad condition! We ask Mike to give us an estimate on stripping and sanding the deck and its upper structure. We also ask for replacement of boards as required. My wife and I were so pleased with the work Mike and his Partner did. To us the timely conclusion was very Important and other then a few rainy days that interrupted the sanding all was done and finished on time. We were very impressed by their ability on the detailed work very professional. Also the cleanup was exceptional, we would recommend Chesterwood any time!

More about Chesterwood

- New decks. - Deck Refurbishings - New fences and fence repairs. - Variety of designs to suit your needs. - Using pressure treated lumber and galvanized nails and screws to maximize the life span of your deck or fence. - 5 Year warranty (covers every aspect of craftsmanship). - ...