I hired Bella's Lawn and Garden to do a full makeover of my backyard. I wanted a few things done:
1) Weeds pulled from my flower beds
2) Planting of some new plants (roses and rose of sharon)
3) Installation of landscape fabric in the flower beds
4) New mulch put down in all the flower beds (2 to 3 inches deep)
5) Removal of some ivy that grew over my pergola
6) Leveling and re-sodding of my entire backyard
I was more than thrilled at the work done by George and his team. My backyard was so ugly previously. Weeds everywhere, patchy grass that was really more dirt than grass. It was such an eyesore.
George came by the same day I called him to give me a quote. His prices are incredibly fair, and hundreds cheaper than every other company that came by to give me a quote. He was also much more responsive than any other company. I had a few companies come by to look at the property, and not even bother giving me a quote afterwards or return my calls. That was not at all the case with George.
The day of the job, George and his team worked hard all day to get my backyard to its new gorgeous state. They were efficient, but very thorough. They started at 9 and worked all the way through till 6:30 pm. I am thrilled by the end product!!! My backyard is beautiful, and much better than I ever envisioned. Thank you so much George and team!!! I am so happy!! I'll continue to use Bella's Lawn and Garden for all my future gardening needs.