Bella’s Lawn And Garden

Bella’s Lawn And Garden

Reviews for Bella’s Lawn And Garden

Bobby in Toronto
Bobby in Toronto

Great attitude and fair pricing

I dealt with George to do my sprinkler winterzation blow out. He was very friendly and honest. Very professional and punctual and worked with my on my schedule.

Pricing was very fair and appreciate his professionalism and also educating me on my system. Highly recommend Bella's Lawn and Garden.!

Cal in Toronto
Cal in Toronto
1 review Ajax, ON

Sprinkle System Winterization

As I was tired of being nickel and dimed by my previous sprinkler maintenance company I decided to Requested a Quote from Homestars. George responded quickly with a fair price and answered all my questions. Due to my schedule, George agreed to come after regular hours with no hesitation. As it was after dark, the process took longer than George anticipated but there was never a concern or price adjustment. I was 100% satisfied with the quality of work, not to mention George's professional insight and personable nature. I would highly recommend Bella's Lawn and Garden without hesitation to family and friends. Thanks Again George, much appreciated!

George  in Whitby
George in Whitby
2 reviews Whitby, ON

Sprinklers

Bella and her husband are top notch they came in on time there were no hidden costs. They installed new sod and a sprinkler system. Their attention to detail was great our grass and gardens have never looked better thanks Bella.

Thank you so much it was a pleasure working with you.

More about Bella’s Lawn And Garden

At Bella’s we install, repair, and maintain sprinkler systems. We also install/ repair sod build/ plant gardens, plant trees. Provide lawn maintenance, spring/ fall clean up.
Looking for Sprinkler Systems pros in Whitby?