Wetaskiwin AB T9A 2Z4
ACT Home Services Inc.

Review for ACT Home Services Inc.

Shannon in Wetaskiwin
Shannon in Wetaskiwin
1 review Edmonton, AB

Roofing, Shingles and Interior Renovations

587-400-7141
Wetaskiwin
AB
T9A 2Z4

I had hired ACT Home Services to take care of my siding and roof as well as some interior work.
First, they're sub-trades were professional and knowledgeable. When they found some rot in my roofing they contacted me right away and repaired it properly. Shannon had hired the sub-trades and exceeded my expectations!
Secondly, Cindy the project manager and the tile setter did a great job in my basement shower; it was amazing! Flooring was spot on too! More work to be done but I am confident that they will continue to do great work for me!
- Jordan McLean