ERICA DESIGN INTERIOR DECORATING INC.

Kitchen Planning & Renovation
HomeStars  >  Interior Decorators in Mississauga  >  ERICA DESIGN INTERIOR DECORATING INC.

Reviews for ERICA DESIGN INTERIOR DECORATING INC.

srijana in Toronto
srijana in Toronto

Decoration home

She is so good at her job transformed my house beautifully and was very friendly and listern to all my requirements thank you erica you rocki would recommend her to all my friends

Thank you, it's my Pleasure!!

Paul in Oakville
Paul in Oakville

Complete Re-Design of Home Office and Family Room

I had the pleasure of hiring Erica to do a complete makeover of two of our rooms. The family room and the home office.

At first, we thought we would simply be repainting, re-arranging furniture and adding wall decorations. However, she suggested removing the popcorn ceiling and adding pot lights to both rooms. Although it was a bigger project than we had first thought, it ended up being well worthwhile. Not only are we now enjoying a much more pleasant living and working environment, our house value has increased substantially as a result.

She came up with a handful of different looks for the rooms and created both 2-dimensional and 3-dimensional animations of her visions. This helped us visualize her ideas and choose the vision that we preferred.

She fully arranged, coordinated and scheduled the work of the painting contractors to remove the popcorn ceiling as well as the electrician to install the pot lights and new light fixtures. Given the age of our home, she also suggested we test the popcorn ceiling for asbestos prior to the work, to ensure our family’s health. While work was ongoing, she would come and monitor at least every other day.

She came shopping with my wife and I to pick light fixtures, furniture, plants and accessories.

We get many compliments now on both rooms whenever someone comes to visit.

Approximate cost above includes new furniture, accessories and all other contractor work as well.

I would definitely recommend Erica to anyone who wants to enjoy a professionally appointed home that not only looks great but is also a pleasure to live in.

The best part of my job is seeing my Clients so happy for the results.

More about ERICA DESIGN INTERIOR DECORATING INC.

Hello Everyone, welcome to my page. My name is Erica Szeto,Owner of ERICA DESIGN INTERIOR DECORATING INC. I'm a Professional Interior Decorator and Custom Home Theater Designer.
We create the Interior space is Functional & Beauty at the same time. All it takes is the Passion of my Creative and Design Knowledge to reach my Client's design goals. I bring my Passion and Energy to every project.

I specialize in Space Planning, Custom Interior Design, Event Decorate, Furniture selection, Home Staging and Home Theater Design with a creative and Professional approach. At ERICA DESIGN INTERIOR DECORATING INC. We can offer you the Best in Custom Home Theater Designs. Take your movie viewing experience to the next level in your own home. As your personal Designer, I provide expert guidance throughout the whole Design process and work closely with you to understand what your ideal look is.

We offer the latest in Technology and the Best in Quality. We can help you design your custom theater room exactly the way you have been dreaming about. We do everything from Design, Construction, an Audio Video Component, Theater Screens, Theater Lighting, Soundproofing Panels and Home Theater Seating. And we have just recently added Starlight ceilings.

Contact me for more information and I'm sure you will enjoy this amazing Theater Experience in your own home. I can’t wait to work with you on your next interior design project!