Dp Pro Cleaning Service

Reviews for Dp Pro Cleaning Service

Julioduran129
Julioduran129

Cleaning house

she did a very good job, she was very punctual, very kind, and I recommend Dp-pro cleaning service 100%

Rob
Rob
1 review Port Colborne, ON

Home Cleaning

These ladies were very accommodating as they travelled to the Niagara Region for me and only charged me extra for gasoline. Arrived on time and the work was thorough. I have no complaints at all and I highly recommend their services.

thank robert It was a pleasure to work for you

emid_oli70
emid_oli70

washroom cleaning

that was a very good job,she was very kind and very detail in her job ,she will come back every 2 weeks,i'm very thank sbout her service

thanks erick we see you soon

Danijel
Danijel

Cleaning house

Job was perfectly done, dosen't take long time to get job done,person was very friendly,I will call this service again and I could recommend this service to everyone, who ever hired is going to approved my experience with this service

thanks you so much danijel

Ramdialrajkumari
Ramdialrajkumari

House cleaning

Great worker excellent person willing to help in any thing need to down good in her job I love her very much

thank you very much always do with love🤗🤗😍

sonia
sonia

House cleaning

Amazing Job, I love it
She is a nice person and a excellent professional.
See you soon

it is a pleasure for me always to do you house with love

JSP
JSP

Full house cleaning.

Excellent work. Very satisfied. Will use her services again very soon. She’s very responsible and thorough.

It's a pleasure for me to clean your house! see you in 2 week