Aram's Home Renovations

Reviews for Aram's Home Renovations

Regina in Brampton
Regina in Brampton

Multiple home renovations

Over the last 4 years, we hired Aram several times for various home renovations projects (renovation of bathrooms, basement, dining room and common areas, etc.) The work was performed with excellent quality and really changed our home, giving it character, charm and comfort. Aram came up with creative solutions that allowed us to accomplish what we wanted while avoiding unnecessary expenses. He really has "golden hands" and can do any work related with home renovations with top-notch quality. We definitely will hire him again for any further renovation projects.

Inga in Toronto
Inga in Toronto

Bathroom renovation

I cannot be happier with the work Aram has done on my bathroom. He is an absolute pleasure to work with! Very reliable, thorough, easy to communicate with. Aram also offered some awesome ideas that have been implemented. He found a space for a new build in wardrobe I had no idea about. Now I have a great new storage space!
Aram wouldn’t hesitate to go extra mile to achieve the best possible results! If there is a need for renovation to be done in the future, there is no way I will look for someone else. Aram is just the best. Highly recommended!