Durham Siding

Reviews for Durham Siding

Jessica in Toronto
Jessica in Toronto

Siding in house

Jordon and his team were excellent with the entire siding project from the planning to the work being completed. Very professional and great workmanship I would highly recommend to anyone looking for vinyl siding.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review.

Jodi
Jodi
4 reviews Whitby, ON

Hardie Board Installation

Jordan and Russ were extremely professional, efficient and all around great guys! They made quick work out of replacing our rotted wood front facade and replacing it with Hardie board. They were punctual, stayed on budget and were here when they said they would be. We would highly recommend them and will certainly use their services for future projects.

Thank you for the review it is much appreciated. It was a pleasure working with you as well. I hope you enjoy the hardie board on your home. We also look forward to doing buisness with you again in the future.

Joanne Jackson in Oshawa
Joanne Jackson in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Siding repair to my house

After the recent wind storm, a rather large piece of siding was dislodged from the track which resulted in damages to the track all along the side of my house. I wasn't sure who to call. I looked online and saw the great reviews that Durham Siding had, so I decided to call. Jordan was quick to respond. He came over and assessed the damage, and proceeded to fix it immediately. He kept me in the loop as he did his assessment, provided quick and efficient service and made sure I was totally satisfied with the job. Great work Jordon, thank you! I highly recommend this company.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us such an awesome review. We really appreciate it and look forward to working with you in the future. Thanks Joanne.

Dianne
Dianne
1 review Oshawa, ON

Aluminum soffit

My parents were looking everywhere to find someone to do this job last minute because they had a metal roof to be installed. The soffit and fascia had to be installed prior to the roof so the roof guys could tie into the fascia. I explained that his to Jordon and he was able to come by that weekend and finished the job in one day. He was very pleasant to deal with, finished the project in the time he said it would take. I was extremely satisfied with the quality and would highly recommend him to anyone who is looking for a siding or aluminum contractor in Durham.

Thank you so much Dianne. Was a great experience working with you as well. It means alot that you took time out of your day to write this review.

More about Durham Siding

Durham Region Vinyl installation, custom aluminum capping, porch restoration and repairs.
Looking for Siding pros in Oshawa?