Durham Siding

Pat Allinson from Markham
Pat Allinson from Markham
4 reviews Oshawa, ON

Siding for Garage

I was very impressed by the professionalism of both Russ and Jordan regarding the work they did on my garage. The siding is gorgeous and the roof amazing. I highly recommend them to others. Thank you both!!

Thank you for the review Pat. We are happy to help!

Iain in Ajax
Iain in Ajax
0 reviews Ajax, ON

Siding Repair

So my house required replacement of one large piece on one side, a few on the back and some on another side. I checked around and asked other companies, with little to no response. I looked here on Home Stars on the advice of someone and found Durham Siding. I reached via email and Jordon contacted me back, we chatted back and forth on email and he provided me a quote. We settled on a day and time, they came out and was finished on time, without any problems. We also chatted about other ideas for replacement of the siding, he and Russ came up with some new solutions which look interesting.

I am completely happy with this project and will be contacting them again in the near future. I recommend them - 100% I have also advised any friends I know to contact them for any siding work as well.

Thank you for the review and referrals. We look forward to working with you again.

ANDY in Toronto
ANDY in Toronto

capping around house

Jordon and Russ were very personable knowledgeable and on point. The work was done quickly and professionally like they were working on their own home. Would not hesitate to recommend them for any job.

Thank you for the review Andy. Happy we could help.

Private User reviews Newmarket, ON

House Siding

Durham Siding was absolutely amazing! They went above, and beyond what was expected. My house looks great! Would definitely use them for future projects.
I highly recommend them!
Thanks again, Durham Siding :)

Thank you for the review, it is much appreciated. happy we could help.

Joan in scarborough in Oshawa
Joan in scarborough in Oshawa
0 reviews Oshawa, ON

Partial house siding

Immaculate work. Attention to detail and finishing off each part of the job. On time and under estimate. Jordon is very professional, and communicates easily throughout the process . He is very personable and is obviously proud of a job well done.

Thank you Joan for the review. I hope you and Peter enjoy your homes new look.

strangedaze101
strangedaze101
4 reviews Whitby, ON

Aluminum siding

Jordan & Russ were so professional and friendly. Even brought me a Timmies one morning:-) Great workmanship and very well-informed. I have already referred them to others, because i want our friends to have a great experience like we did. In this day & age of shoddy customer service, they are, hands down, number one in their field !! Keep up the great work, guys, you're gonna go far!!

Thank you so much for the review and the business. Hope you all enjoy the new look of your home.

Jessica in Toronto
Jessica in Toronto

Siding in house

Jordon and his team were excellent with the entire siding project from the planning to the work being completed. Very professional and great workmanship I would highly recommend to anyone looking for vinyl siding.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review.

Jodi
Jodi
4 reviews Whitby, ON

Hardie Board Installation

Jordan and Russ were extremely professional, efficient and all around great guys! They made quick work out of replacing our rotted wood front facade and replacing it with Hardie board. They were punctual, stayed on budget and were here when they said they would be. We would highly recommend them and will certainly use their services for future projects.

Thank you for the review it is much appreciated. It was a pleasure working with you as well. I hope you enjoy the hardie board on your home. We also look forward to doing buisness with you again in the future.

Joanne Jackson in Oshawa
Joanne Jackson in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Siding repair to my house

After the recent wind storm, a rather large piece of siding was dislodged from the track which resulted in damages to the track all along the side of my house. I wasn't sure who to call. I looked online and saw the great reviews that Durham Siding had, so I decided to call. Jordan was quick to respond. He came over and assessed the damage, and proceeded to fix it immediately. He kept me in the loop as he did his assessment, provided quick and efficient service and made sure I was totally satisfied with the job. Great work Jordon, thank you! I highly recommend this company.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us such an awesome review. We really appreciate it and look forward to working with you in the future. Thanks Joanne.

Dianne
Dianne
1 review Oshawa, ON

Aluminum soffit

My parents were looking everywhere to find someone to do this job last minute because they had a metal roof to be installed. The soffit and fascia had to be installed prior to the roof so the roof guys could tie into the fascia. I explained that his to Jordon and he was able to come by that weekend and finished the job in one day. He was very pleasant to deal with, finished the project in the time he said it would take. I was extremely satisfied with the quality and would highly recommend him to anyone who is looking for a siding or aluminum contractor in Durham.

Thank you so much Dianne. Was a great experience working with you as well. It means alot that you took time out of your day to write this review.

More about Durham Siding

Durham Region Vinyl installation, custom aluminum capping, porch restoration and repairs.
Looking for Siding pros in Oshawa?