A & E Environmental Inc.

Barrie ON L4N 6Y6
A & E Environmental Inc.

Best of 2019 winnerBest of 2019winner

Reviews for A & E Environmental Inc.

Davina in Barrie
Davina in Barrie
1 review Barrie, ON

Extremely fast, amazing customer service, and honest

Amazing experience with Sean at A & E. He’s terrific to work with, and very thorough in his assessment of your infected space. I called and he came to visit me same day. After meeting with him, we felt much better about containing and removing the mold existing in our home and we are very grateful for his honest opinion. If you are looking for a mold specialist in York Region or surrounding area I would highly recommend calling A & E. You know you are in good hands.

Thank you Davina for your thoughtful review!! It was a pleasure meeting you. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything further!

Denise in Toronto
Denise in Toronto

Best job I never had

It is so lovely and refreshing to find a decent, honest tradesman. After coming to my home and reviewing areas of concern, Sean gave my his honest assessment of what should be done. Following his advice meant that he would not get the job but it was more important for him to be honest than to take my money. What integrity! I will definitely recommend Sean and his company.

Thank you Denise for your kind review! It was my absolute pleasure to meet you! Please don’t hesitate to reach out if we can be of any assistance moving forward!!

Private User reviews Barrie, ON

Customer Service Foucsed, Fast, Caring and Honest.

I contacted A&E in the afternoon on a Sunday and he Sean called me back within minutes. He would've come to my house the same day, but I wasn't able to - so, he offered to come the next day, which was, Family Day.

He assessed the situation and made recommendations; he even helped me with the mold in my window sills on the spot witch he didn't charge for.

It turns out we are OK as far as mold is concerned, but he had a look around and suggested we get some areas tested for asbestos. Which we will do. He also offered to call him should we need any further advice.

Thank you, Sean.
I would recommend Sean and A&E 100%.

Thank you very much for your kind review! Please don't hesitate to reach out if we can be of further assistance!! It was a pleasure meeting you.

lynn
lynn
1 review Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Mold remediation in cold cellar

Shawn got back to me within 5 minutes of placing a request into Homestars. Shawn is professional, knowledgeable and focused on customer service. What an incredible experience we have had. I will definetely use Homestar again and I hope everyone can provide the customer service experience Shawn provides

Thank you Lynn for your review! We appreciate your business, it was a pleasure meeting you and Brad! Thank you for choosing A & E Environmental!!

sheri
sheri
1 review New Lowell, ON

Mould removal in the attic

I called Sean for a quote for mould removal and left a message for a quote as I am selling my home and the house inspector requested removal of the mould. Not even an hour later he called me back and came out that same day for a quote. He was friendly, professional and quick. Sean explained everything to me and was able to send me pictures of all the spots that needed treatment. (This was very helpful because I was able to show my husband who wasn't there at the time of the quote) We decided to use his company and he came back a few days later to complete the work. We were very satisfied with his work and he really made us feel like your business was important to him.
He sent us before and after pictures of all the spots that he treated.
A certificate was given stating the work was completed and I was able to provide this to the buyers of my home.

Thank you Sheri for your review! It was a pleasure working with you and your husband! All the best in the new year! Thank you for choosing A & E Environmental

JTF
JTF
1 review East Gwillimbury, ON

Mold removal and waterproofing

Excellent work and amazing service. You won’t go wrong by choosing A&E Environmental.

Thank you for the positive feedback! We appreciate your business! Thank you for choosing A & E Environmental.

Tara in Toronto
Tara in Toronto

Asbestos removal (tiles, plaster, ducts)

We were recently about to start a major renovation and discovered asbestos tiles in our basement. We were fortunate to find Sean at A&E Environmental who came out the next day to take a look at the tiles to provide us with a quote. We quickly realized how fortunate we were to have found Sean. He was incredibly forthright with information for us throughout the process, and his experience in asbestos abatement was clear. He actually identified other potential sources of asbestos in our house, which we then had tested, and were indeed asbestos containing.

Finding asbestos in your house is stressful, but Sean's professional, reliable and friendly manner throughout made it go as smoothly as we could have hoped. He worked very quickly, and was flexible to our needs as we found additional asbestos in another area of the house part-way through the job. He also worked really well with the other contractors in our house to make sure that the rest of our renovations went according to schedule as much as possible. In the end, we have a clean asbestos-free house, and passed the final inspections with flying colours!

We highly recommend Sean's services if you have found asbestos in your home.

Thank you Tara, it was a pleasure working with you! Happy Holidays to you and your family! Thank you for choosing A&E Environmental.

peter
peter
1 review Wellesley, MA

Asbestos abatement

Very professional, very competitively priced. Left the area clean.
Very happy with the work it was completed to my expectations.

Thank you Peter for your review!! We were more than happy to assist. Thank you for choosing A & E Environmental

Rebecca
Rebecca

Mould Remediation

I manage a co-op building in the GTA and unfortunately some of the unit bathrooms get very mouldy due to poor ventilation. Sean was very professional and did a great job for a very fair price. The residents were happy with the work and so was I. We will definitely be using AE Environmental again.

Thank you Rebecca you are a pleasure to work with! So glad we could help out and look forward to working again with you soon. Thank you for choosing A & E Environmental!

Jamie
Jamie
1 review East Gwillimbury, ON

Professional Mold Remediation from our Home

Called Sean from A & E Environmental because an air quality test revealed we had a dangerously high level of mold spores in our home. With a young family I was extremely concerned. Sean arrived promptly and provided a thorough assessment. He identify the issues, the non-issues and the required remediation. Sean remediated our mold source, killed the airborne mold spores and filtered them out of our home. Sean was honest and concerned about charging a fair price for his services. I had received an assessment/quote from another mold remediation company on HomeStars and Sean literally saved us thousands. I cannot recommend Sean and A & E Environmental enough. Professional, Friendly, Effective, Efficient, Caring and Honest. Thank You!

Thank you for the review Jamie! Let us know if you need anything further, we're always here to help! Best of luck with your renovations! Thank you for choosing A & E Environmental!

More about A & E Environmental Inc.

With over 20 years experience, A & E Environmental is a leader in mold and asbestos remediation. Our certified technicians will analyze and identify all problem areas and provide our homeowners with a detailed breakdown of how to effectively and cost efficiently get the job done without breaking the bank!
Trying to sell? let us close the deal on your attic, bathroom and basement mold problems. Home inspections can shed a new light on underlying mold and asbestos issues. Commonly these issues are brought to the surface causing havoc to homeowners.

Our professionals are fully insured and certified to identify various levels of mold and asbestos, therefore determining the type of procedures required to remediate, adhering to all provincial standards and guidelines. Your safety is our priority. Leave the worries to us! We look forward to working with you!