A & E Environmental INC.

Mold Detection & Removal
Barrie ON L4N 6Y6
HomeStars  >  Mold Detection & Removal in Barrie  >  A & E Environmental INC.

Reviews for A & E Environmental INC.

SavvyShopper2
SavvyShopper2

Mold under kitchen sink

A & E Environmental INC.
705-331-4830
Barrie
L4N 6Y6

It was Thursday before the long weekend and I discovered mold marks and a flooded cupboard floor from my in-cabinet water filter. In less than one hour of creating my service request, I was contacted by Sue at A&E Environmental to book a time for a visit. We agreed on the Friday and right on time, Sean arrived at my front door equpped to investigate and remediate. Sean presented himself as knowledgeable, kind and sincerely interested in the welfare of my family and our home. He immediately examined the site with his high beam and ensured me that I wouldn’t need to rip out my cabinets but that he could remediate the surface mold marks since all surfaces below and behind the cabinet were dry. Minutes later, the job was done using commercial grade products which, once dry, would leave me with no problems.
I had peace of mind and had met a man of integrity whose goal in business is to help residential homeowners with their mold & asbestos issues with respect and fairness in costs.
Sean did this work free of charge as a goodwill gesture. I can only repay him by recommending his company as he is an honourable man for jobs big or small. Thank you Sean.
I highly recommend Sean and Sue at A&E and wish them future success in all of their endeavours! Thank you once again.

Jennifer, I am so very happy that your mind is now at ease! Thank you very much for your kind words! It was our absolute pleasure!! Thank you for choosing A &E Environmental!!

Chris in Richmond Hill
Chris in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Mold containment, remediation and follow up.

There was a bad mold problem and I contacted Sue and scheduled a visit to come out and review and provide a quote for the job. Sean arrived on time to investigate. Sean examined the site and from his questions showed great knowledge and also seemed sincerely interested in the job and welfare of those living in the house. He indicated that most likely the walls would need to be removed and everything would need to be treated. He then explained his work process. I asked lots of questions which he answered clearly which gave me a wonderful feeling of peace of mind,
After reviewing the quotes, I chose Sean because I felt he meant every word he had said
Once Sean & Sue were awarded the job, Sean immediately showed up and began to build an enclosure to prepare the site. Everything was done properly and with care. He went above and beyond the call of duty on many occasions. I have never seen anyone care so much about his work.
I highly recommend A&E Environmental. Sean and Sue have earned my respect and are very professional in every way. I am not sure if I can truly thank them enough.
I liked them so much for the excellent job they did that I recommended to a friend who hired them for another job.

Thank you so much for your kind review Chris!!! One of our favourite customers to date. We are so happy we could help! Thank you for choosing A & E Environmental

Tiziana
Tiziana
1 review King City, ON

Mold Remediation/Demolition

Professional!!!! Handled with care and consideration. Timely and efficient. More than I ever expected and I'm 100% satisfied with the results. Thank you Sean and Sue.

Thank you Tiziana you were an absolute pleasure to work with!!! Thank you for choosing A & E Environmental

Graeme W.
Graeme W.
1 review Newmarket, ON

Home inspection for possible mold and remediation requirements.

Prompt service was provided on short notice. Our home was thoroughly inspected for the potential of mold and any remediation requirements. We were very pleased with the prompt, courteous and professional service provided.

Thank you Graeme for your review! We appreciate it! We were happy to assist! Thank you for choosing A & E Environmental

Ann
Ann

Removal of mold around a basement window.

Sean was top notch in every way. Arrived on time. Knew exactly what to do and how to do it, and even took the time to explain the steps he would be taking. He worked fast and not only cleaned up perfectly, but took away the debris for special disposal. The cost was fair and reasonable. I would definitely recommend Sean to anyone who wanted the work done right.

Thank you Ann, it was wonderful meeting you! Thank you for choosing A & E

rbortoluzzi
rbortoluzzi
1 review Newmarket, ON

Mould remediation in attic

They came to inspect my attic soon after I called. Once approved the work was done quickly and efficiently. The work area was left clean. All personnel were polite and respectful. I highly recommend this company and team.

Thank you Robert for your kind review! It was a pleasure meeting you and Electa, thank you for choosing A & E.

Ventex I.
Ventex I.
1 review New Tecumseth, ON

Removal of mold in office

We recently moved our business and purchased a new building. One of the existing offices unpon renovation was found to have approx 200 sq/ft of mold. Sean from A & E came in to inspect as was able to remove and restore all affected areas quickly and professionally.

Thank you for your business! It was a pleasure working with you! We appreciate your positive feedback!

More about A & E Environmental INC.

With over 20 years experience, A & E Environmental is a leader in mold and asbestos remediation. Our certified technicians will analyze and identify all problem areas and provide our homeowners with a detailed breakdown of how to effectively and cost efficiently get the job done without breaking the bank!
Trying to sell? let us close the deal on your attic, bathroom and basement mold problems. Home inspections can shed a new light on underlying mold and asbestos issues. Commonly these issues are brought to the surface causing havoc to homeowners.

Our professionals are fully insured and certified to identify various levels of mold and asbestos, therefore determining the type of procedures required to remediate, adhering to all provincial standards and guidelines. Your safety is our priority. Leave the worries to us! We look forward to working with you!