Barrie ON L4N 6Y6
A & E Environmental INC.

Reviews for A & E Environmental INC.

peter
peter
1 review Wellesley, MA

Asbestos abatement

Very professional, very competitively priced. Left the area clean.
Very happy with the work it was completed to my expectations.

Thank you Peter for your review!! We were more than happy to assist. Thank you for choosing A & E Environmental

Rebecca
Rebecca

Mould Remediation

L4N 6Y6

I manage a co-op building in the GTA and unfortunately some of the unit bathrooms get very mouldy due to poor ventilation. Sean was very professional and did a great job for a very fair price. The residents were happy with the work and so was I. We will definitely be using AE Environmental again.

Thank you Rebecca you are a pleasure to work with! So glad we could help out and look forward to working again with you soon. Thank you for choosing A & E Environmental!

Jamie
Jamie
1 review East Gwillimbury, ON

Professional Mold Remediation from our Home

Called Sean from A & E Environmental because an air quality test revealed we had a dangerously high level of mold spores in our home. With a young family I was extremely concerned. Sean arrived promptly and provided a thorough assessment. He identify the issues, the non-issues and the required remediation. Sean remediated our mold source, killed the airborne mold spores and filtered them out of our home. Sean was honest and concerned about charging a fair price for his services. I had received an assessment/quote from another mold remediation company on HomeStars and Sean literally saved us thousands. I cannot recommend Sean and A & E Environmental enough. Professional, Friendly, Effective, Efficient, Caring and Honest. Thank You!

Thank you for the review Jamie! Let us know if you need anything further, we're always here to help! Best of luck with your renovations! Thank you for choosing A & E Environmental!

rich
rich
1 review Midhurst, ON

Basement Wetness Remediation

Sean Vernon was extremely helpful and thorough to remedy a new leak in our basement. Very knowledgeable about preventative measures as well. Overall, a very satisfying experience and we couldn't be happier with A&E's service.

Thank you Rich it was a pleasure meeting you!

Peter
Peter
1 review King City, ON

Asbestos removal

We found out we had asbestos during a renovation. Scared and concerned we had a few company’s give us a quote. Sean from A & E
attended immediately. His knowledge and expertise reassured us. He spent a considerable amount of time with us explaining everything.
If we could give more than 10 stars we would.
Homestars has a gem in this company, would not use anyone else.
Thanks Sean & Sue

Thank you Peter for your review! We were happy to assist! All the best to you and your family! Thank you for choosing A & E Environmental!

Vita
Vita

mold and asbestos remediation

excellent work, honest, very reasonable prices, always on time, very satisfied with their services
simply a pleasure to work with

Thank you Vita you make our job easy!! You are a valued client we look forward to working with! Thank you for choosing A & E Environmental!

Chris in Richmond Hill
Chris in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Mold containment, remediation and follow up.

There was a bad mold problem and I contacted Sue and scheduled a visit to come out and review and provide a quote for the job. Sean arrived on time to investigate. Sean examined the site and from his questions showed great knowledge and also seemed sincerely interested in the job and welfare of those living in the house. He indicated that most likely the walls would need to be removed and everything would need to be treated. He then explained his work process. I asked lots of questions which he answered clearly which gave me a wonderful feeling of peace of mind,
After reviewing the quotes, I chose Sean because I felt he meant every word he had said
Once Sean & Sue were awarded the job, Sean immediately showed up and began to build an enclosure to prepare the site. Everything was done properly and with care. He went above and beyond the call of duty on many occasions. I have never seen anyone care so much about his work.
I highly recommend A&E Environmental. Sean and Sue have earned my respect and are very professional in every way. I am not sure if I can truly thank them enough.
I liked them so much for the excellent job they did that I recommended to a friend who hired them for another job.

Thank you so much for your kind review Chris!!! One of our favourite customers to date. We are so happy we could help! Thank you for choosing A & E Environmental

SavvyShopper2
SavvyShopper2

Mold under kitchen sink

It was Thursday before the long weekend and I discovered mold marks and a flooded cupboard floor from my in-cabinet water filter. In less than one hour of creating my service request, I was contacted by Sue at A&E Environmental to book a time for a visit. We agreed on the Friday and right on time, Sean arrived at my front door equpped to investigate and remediate. Sean presented himself as knowledgeable, kind and sincerely interested in the welfare of my family and our home. He immediately examined the site with his high beam and ensured me that I wouldn’t need to rip out my cabinets but that he could remediate the surface mold marks since all surfaces below and behind the cabinet were dry. Minutes later, the job was done using commercial grade products which, once dry, would leave me with no problems.
I had peace of mind and had met a man of integrity whose goal in business is to help residential homeowners with their mold & asbestos issues with respect and fairness in costs.
Sean did this work free of charge as a goodwill gesture. I can only repay him by recommending his company as he is an honourable man for jobs big or small. Thank you Sean.
I highly recommend Sean and Sue at A&E and wish them future success in all of their endeavours! Thank you once again.

Jennifer, I am so very happy that your mind is now at ease! Thank you very much for your kind words! It was our absolute pleasure!! Thank you for choosing A &E Environmental!!

Tiziana
Tiziana
1 review King City, ON

Mold Remediation/Demolition

L4N 6Y6

Professional!!!! Handled with care and consideration. Timely and efficient. More than I ever expected and I'm 100% satisfied with the results. Thank you Sean and Sue.

Thank you Tiziana you were an absolute pleasure to work with!!! Thank you for choosing A & E Environmental

Graeme W.
Graeme W.
1 review Newmarket, ON

Home inspection for possible mold and remediation requirements.

L4N 6Y6

Prompt service was provided on short notice. Our home was thoroughly inspected for the potential of mold and any remediation requirements. We were very pleased with the prompt, courteous and professional service provided.

Thank you Graeme for your review! We appreciate it! We were happy to assist! Thank you for choosing A & E Environmental

More about A & E Environmental INC.

With over 20 years experience, A & E Environmental is a leader in mold and asbestos remediation. Our certified technicians will analyze and identify all problem areas and provide our homeowners with a detailed breakdown of how to effectively and cost efficiently get the job done without breaking the bank!
Trying to sell? let us close the deal on your attic, bathroom and basement mold problems. Home inspections can shed a new light on underlying mold and asbestos issues. Commonly these issues are brought to the surface causing havoc to homeowners.

Our professionals are fully insured and certified to identify various levels of mold and asbestos, therefore determining the type of procedures required to remediate, adhering to all provincial standards and guidelines. Your safety is our priority. Leave the worries to us! We look forward to working with you!