Jason Saari Carpentry

pat in Vancouver
pat in Vancouver
1 review Tofino, BC

IncredibleCraftsmanship

I have hired Jason for 3 projects, and each time he has surpassed my expectations. The first job he did for me was rainscreening my house and he did wonderful work for me. Jason also did an amazing job building me a deck in which all the posts were done without screws and nails, just custom fit joinery. He is a true craftsman.

Rosy in Toronto
Rosy in Toronto
1 review Ucluelet, BC

Microgreens Shed

Jason Saari is professional, talented, efficient, hardworking and true to his word. My shed went up in no time at all and the quality is truly impressive.
100% recommended
Thanks Jason

Trevor in Richmond
Trevor in Richmond
1 review Richmond, BC

Interior millwork

Jason did an amazing job installing our kitchen cabinets. He also did beautiful wood sills at the windows. He designed a stair feature wall for us and kept our budget in mind. Highly recommended.

Thanks Trevor, it was a pleasure!

Elizabeth in Vancouver
Elizabeth in Vancouver
0 reviews Tofino, BC

Small job with big results

Jason got back to me quickly and was easy to communicate with. My job was not very big but Jasom made sure it was done at the highest quality. He was kind and respectful and great to work with. I will 100% be calling him again for his services.

Thanks Elizabeth. No job is too small!

Coastal build in Ucluelet
Coastal build in Ucluelet
0 reviews Ucluelet, BC

Basement suite build

We were turning our basement into two small bedrooms for future guests and family. We knew what we wanted and got the basic framing done quickly. But the special accents, the finishing touches that make folks say "wow" when they walk in? That's where Jason came in. Jason built us
two accent walls, finished and framed all the windows, built a fabulous bar in one unit and an unbelievably gorgeous pocket/barn door that he built by hand. One of a kind because he designed it all for us to fit our space, and we love it! Jason's work is all inspired by Japanese minimalism and we found his aesthetic and vision really easy to work with. Jason listened carefully, adapted to our wishes when necessary and provided exactly what we wanted. Highly recommended!! The photos don't do it justice but check out his website, he has more!

This was a fun job! Thank you.

Clayoquot Calm in Nanaimo
Clayoquot Calm in Nanaimo
1 review Tofino, BC

Carpentry upgrades and insurance repairs

Jason provided some cabinet upgrades to our home interior, and worked on some insurance repair work on our chimney , home exterior, and interior ceiling. He was very efficient, completed the work well, and cleaned up nicely. We will hire Jason for more work, including larger projects if needed.

Private User reviews Ucluelet, BC

Craftsmanship of the highest standard

A section of my and my neighbour's fence blew down in a storm. We asked Jason to see if there was something he could do to replace it. He ended up building us a much sturdier structure that will withstand almost anything nature has to throw at it. The craftsmanship is just incredible, and the design is ingenious because it allows air to pass through while preserving privacy for both of us. We couldn't possibly be happier with the work Jason has done, and would highly recommend him to anyone!

0 reviews Ucluelet, BC

Kitchen hood fan mount

Jason was professional, clean, and timely. The finished job is very pleasing and was done as promised and on time. I’m very happy - in fact using Jason again! His work is very well done

Home Renovation

Complete Reno of 1500sq ft home including wood and tile floors throughout w infloor heating, wall teardown and build, kitchen island build, refit of existing covered porch into interior entryway, major repair of exterior siding / window trim, and 3 new decks / landings. He is extremely detailed in his assessment and follows through with a high quality finish on everything that he does. If you are looking for a master carpenter who can be left alone to do a job without any owner concerns about the finished product and who has many years of experience of West Coast weatherproofing I would recommend his services.

1 review Ucluelet, BC

Outdoor living space

From design to completion it was a pleasure and a wonderful experience working with Jason. He is totally professional, creative and thoughtful in all of his dealings. His craftmanship is amazing. I would not hesitate to recommend his services to anyone looking for a quality project.

More about Jason Saari Carpentry

Builder of structures, spaces, and furniture. From foundations to interior finishing. Renovations, repairs, and/ or features of aesthetic quality. Timber joinery specialist
Looking for Carpenters pros in Ucluelet?