Jason Saari Carpentry

James &.
James &.
0 reviews North Vancouver, BC

Basement Suite

Jason, was able to come up with an economical and efficient answer to building our basement revenue suite. We would highly recommend Jason

Katharinefleming55
Katharinefleming55
0 reviews Ucluelet, BC

Woodwork, odds n’ ends & countertop install

We were fortunate enough to engage Jason to do some various wood work at our home. Jason created two beautiful different benches, one for by our dining table and one elegant Japanese style wall hung for our entrance without using a single screw. Also he installed our ss countertops, made adjustments to our kitchen cabinets, and is coming back to do more. We highly recommend Jason to anyone wanting excellent workmanship with a very reasonable cost.

Thank you Katharine!

Give me a home in Ucluelet
Give me a home in Ucluelet

Excellent quality, excellent communication

I wanted a window replaced where I expected water damage and another replaced with a bay window. Jason was very thorough in ensuring damaged area was fixed and window installed correctly. Replacement of window with bay window is a work of art. He finished the work and ensures work site is cleaned up. Jason then also did siding on our house and replaced windows I wanted replaced, put in new one where I wanted. I look forward to having more work on the house completed this summer.
Jason has an eye for detail and can pick up on and repair existing structural issues. His fine carpentry skills are excellent, leaving the homeowner with living spaces to be proud of.

Mike a.
Mike a.
0 reviews Ucluelet, BC

Prefab sauna kit assembly with custom build deck.

Jason was employed by us on three occasions for jobs of various complexities and involving different skill sets. We found his skill in carpentry, design and overall general workmanship to be exceptional. We have been totally pleased with the work that he has done for us and would not hesitate to employ his services in the future.

Private User reviews Sechelt, BC

Window replacement on whole house

We did a complete reno on the house we purchased in Sechelt. Jason Saari carpentry was hired to replace all the old windows with new Vinyl-tec windows and patio doors.

We also employed him to build a solarium attached to our house which was done in post and beam method. Very clean work and we were very satisfied with his honesty and advice and estimate for the work. The solarium was an additional an additional job which I believe was $1500. That was 12 years ago.

Kari
Kari

Deck

Jason Saari built a beautiful 14’ x 24’ deck for me that was entirely his own design. He has an exquisite aesthetic; he is fast, efficient, extremely well organized and clean! The final product is an outdoor space for entertaining that everyone comments on, and all the hardware is concealed. In a word, his work is perfection.

More about Jason Saari Carpentry

Builder of structures, spaces, and furniture. From foundations to interior finishing. Renovations, repairs, and/ or features of aesthetic quality. Timber joinery specialist