Elmstar Doors & Windows

Reviews for Elmstar Doors & Windows

Adam S.
Adam S.

Door Replacement

Recently had a brand new door installed in my home from Elmstar. The service was great and stress-free. Door looks amazing and their prices are very reasonable. Overall I would definitely recommend! Changed the whole look of my house.

Thank you for the great review Adam! It was a pleasure to work with you on this project. Looking forward to working with you in the future, enjoy your stunning entrance!
Moshe at Elmstar

mimiandari
mimiandari

New Front door

From the start Moshe and the Elmstar team were very helpful and informative. They helped make my front door experience so simple and enjoyable. They were always available to answer questions and gave quick responses. They installed our beautiful front door I could not be happier. Their team was very efficient, neat and professional. I would definitely recommend this company to all my friends and family and I look forward to using them again when it’s time to replace my windows. Thank you for your patience and excellent customer service.

Hi Mimi,
It was amazing working with you! Thank you for the kind words, looking forward to working with you again!!
Moshe

Mike M.
Mike M.

Front Door

Installed a double front door. Fibreglass. Elmastar staff were great to work with and very helpful.

It was great working with you and I'm happy the door came out the way you wanted! Hope to see you soon.
Moshe Elmaleh

More about Elmstar Doors & Windows

Elmstar has the perfect made-to-measure door for your home, whatever its age and style. With over 26 years of experience we provide you factory direct pricing.

Create a distinctive entrance by choosing from our large range of steel entry or Fiberglas entry systems, patio sliding doors and French doors. All of our door designs combine cutting-edge technology with skilled craftsmanship, so your door not only looks great but offers superb energy efficiency and security with our 3 point security systems.

Introducing our NEW collection of fiberglass entrance doors that will make a stunning addition to any home. Our new range is beautifully styled, maintenance free and features 3 point locks for extra security. With many designs and colours to choose from – we can create the perfect door for your property.

As each door is individually made, you can also add your own finishing touches and customize from our wide range of colours, decorative glass designs and lock sets.

In addition to our doors, we also carry a wide range of windows with low E gas and insulated designs that will save you heat and energy costs from the second we install them.

Our team of sales and installers have many years of experience and expertise in the building industry.

Call us today for a free in house quote.