Trailer Trash Junk Removal

meghanbrown009
meghanbrown009
1 review Richmond, BC

Junk removal

Helped clear some items from my grandfathers apartment. He was very quick and awesome rates!

Meghan and her sister were an absolute pleasure to serve.

soraiyak2
soraiyak2
1 review Burnaby, BC

Anywhere from junk removal to contracting services, Eric is my go to person!

Eric is thoughtful, precise and knowledgeable! Always great to work with and available when needed. My one stop shop!

Thank you, Soraiya. As the owner/operator of Trailer Trash Junk Removal, I strive to deliver the best value for services provided. My hope is that your first use of our service will lead to many more - and not just junk removal. Whether its pressure washing your walkways or fixing your stairs to the deck, replacing a light fixture or installing a sink, I'm glad to look at anything you need, even building a basement suite or other major renovations. Thanks for making me your go-to guy!

1 review Vancouver, BC

Junk removal and bathroom renovation.

Fantastic work. He started the project, handled an unrelated plumbing issue in the laundry room, and several other small jobs while he did a major renovation on a bathroom. This basement bathroom needed a new shower, and room to put it. He called in the correct plumber to do the plumbing, moved a wall, and turned an old bathroom into a modern showpiece. He also cleared out 4 trailer loads to recycling and garbage. A ton of work and he was very professional about it.

Thank you so much! I had forgotten half the work you mentioned, but appreciate the reminder. It was a real labor of love. I really enjoyed working with your client, and my team at Trailer Trash were glad to transform his old, overgrown garden into a renewed garden plot ready for the growing season. Putting in a bathroom in for his live-in caretaker to use in the basement was my favorite part of the job... or was it the front storage room... or the garage off the lane. So hard to choose. It was all fun!

dance4peace
dance4peace
1 review Vancouver, BC

New flooring

We had old broadloom throughout a 2 bedroom apartment that needed to be removed. We were still living in the space so furniture had to shuffled from room to room while the work was being done. Eric worked professionally and diligently transforming the apartment with gorgeous new laminate floors. We were delighted with the work and how beautiful our home now is.

I truly appreciate your feedback. It was fun to see the transformation and a pleasure to see your delight in the new space. Putting in the laminate flooring was a real challenge with that hump of concrete in the middle of the second bedroom, but I was able to grind it down to level and the flooring went in great after that. Thanks again for helping me spread the word about Trailer Trash Junk Removal, as well as all the other things I do in the renovation world.

Darrell  from Millwall Roofing Ltd
Darrell from Millwall Roofing Ltd
5 reviews Vancouver, BC

Garbage and roofing shingles

I have used Eric's services for about ten years. For small roofing jobs, like garages, his trailer is perfect. I consistently use Trailer Trash because Eric is punctual, responsible and rock solid reliable. Even when I needed Eric on the same day as my call, he always managed to help me make it work. Keep up the good work Eric, your trailer has been a live saver on many jobs. -Darrell Macdonald, owner of Millwall Roofing.

Hey Darrell, you're the best. Thanks so much for your wonderful endorsement. Its always a pleasure to work for you. At Trailer Trash Junk Removal I like to be "johnny on the spot" for my clients. I'm so glad when I can be your "go-to guy" for junk, debris or even repairs to structures that your roofing crew can't handle or don't want to tackle. Love being a part of your team.

More about Trailer Trash Junk Removal

Call or text Eric for same or next day appointment for pickup. My quick and dependable service begins from the first moment you contact me. My goal is to answer your call or text in 3 rings or 3 minutes and hit that target more than 95% of the time.

604-868-0219

Quick and careful service available usually same or next day, depending on the volume you are getting rid of and when you call. Emergency call-out service is also available. We donate or recycle as much as possible. Typically less than half of every load we take ends-up in the landfill.

We also offer a dumping trailer service for garden or construction debris removal. Need a locker clear-out or rental property rehabilitation? No problem! We can help your curb appeal to get your property rented or sold faster and for more money, too. We offer handyman services including pressure washing, fence and deck repairs and installations, gutter and roof repairs and small or large renovations.

Ten plus years in business - excellent references available.

Call Eric at 604-868-0219