Mountain View Framing & Reno's Inc

Reviews for Mountain View Framing & Reno's Inc

ataylor
ataylor
1 review Airdrie, AB

three bathrooms and main floor painting

I contacted Mountain View Framing & Reno's Inc, due to some concerns I had with water leaking from my main bathroom. Mr. Cummins came over right a way and inspected the issues; walked me through the remediation process and discussed pricing. After receiving his very reasonable quote, it was a no brainer to approve the project. We were concerned with starting the process so close to the Christmas season, but Brad team made us comfortable with having them in our home. The main bathroom was completed is a very short period of time and we were so happy with the quality of work, we requested a quote to complete the other two bathrooms in our residence. Again, the quotes came in very reasonable, so we approved those projects as well and we are very satisfied with the workmanship/professionalism on those two project, as well. Then we decided to paint the whole main floor, which was not an easy task, due to the two story entry way and our home being very occupied during this project. This project went off without any issues and now my only complaint is that I will have to wait until next year to contact Mountain View Framing & Reno's Inc for my next project. And my kids will miss harassing Brad and his team

Thank you guys for that nice review! Was great working with you guys and your place looks very nice now!

Adele.wallace
Adele.wallace

Removal of a wall unit. Stain the hardwood under the unit, replace part of the window frame and baseboard , paint the wall, and move eltrical plugs

Great job Brad! The removal of the wall unit and fixing the wall,floor, baseboards and window frame look great. We appreciate your attention to detail and craftsmanship. We are completely satisfied. We would be happy to recommend you and your company Mountain View Framing & Reno's .

Thanks Jim and Adele for the nice review! All the best and enjoy the new living room look!

Bryan
Bryan

Basement post replacement

I had a rotted basement post that needed replacement. Mountain view set up a time to view, provided advice, and were knowledgable. They then provided a quote with a break down of the work. I was able to get it replaced within the week, the guys completed the work in minimal time, and cleaned up after themselves. We went over the job together, and I'm very happy with their work. I'd hire them again.

Thanks Bryan for the nice review! All the best on your washroom Reno and happy we could help you with the column replacement

Kkwgchi
Kkwgchi
1 review Cochrane, AB

Shower renovation

Prior shower reno attempted by a different contractor was done extremely poorly and only partially completed, leaving me with a huge headache. Mountain View Reno's came in, removed that disaster, and finished a shower that exceeded my expectations.

I was kept informed of the progress, the work was completed in the expected timeframe, and couldn't be happier.

Thank you ko for this great review! Your bathroom looks much better and we're happy we could get that done for you!

ChrisCrane
ChrisCrane

Kitchen renovation

The work consisted of a window deletion, the addition of a new back door, removal of an existing wall and complete kitchen renovation. Mountain view reno’s did a great job and were excellent to deal with though the entire construction process. They were very professional and kept an open line of communication. They completed the work on schedule and on budget. I would highly recommend them for further work.

Thanks Chris and Ali for the nice review! You guys were great to work with, and happy with how it turned out!

Jamie in Calgary
Jamie in Calgary

General Contracting Services -

Mountain View Framing & Reno's is a great company to work with. Brad has done a few jobs for us around our house. I would strongly recommend Brad. He is great to work with, easy to talk to and explains things thoroughly! If you want a quality craftsman contact Brad!

Thanks Jamie for the nice review! Look forward to completing more projects for you guys!

P.
P.

Home renovation

We hired Mountain View Framing & Reno's to undertake the renovation of our main floor kitchen area and then, once we got involved in the process, decided to do the whole house -- they were that good. Brad is easy to work with, listens well and pays keen attention to detail and design. We didn't really have an 'overall design plan' but Brad was able to guide us in making choices that have created beautiful and peaceful spaces throughout our home that not only look fabulous but have a sense of continuity and theme. Brad's ability to help us negotiate the tricky spots range from not just wall tear downs or door placements but also to excellent input on light fixtures and kitchen countertop selection. Brad and his team are delightful to work with, hard working and always conscious of budget and how to deliver on owner needs versus wants in a way that enhance the look and feel of the project without driving the budget over the top. We highly recommend Mountain View Framing & Reno's.

Thanks so much for the review! You guys were amazing clients to work with and wouldn't hesitate to work with you two again on another project.

ojtravellers
ojtravellers

Roof

Nice job, great price, cleanup was excellent!!!! Done in a timely manner, no complaints!!! Easy and reasonable to work with!!!

Thank you so much for the review, greatly appreciated and nice working with such great customers!

More about Mountain View Framing & Reno's Inc

Our Company has been in business for 8 years. First specializing in custom home framing we now specialize in full home renovations. Very versatile and well positioned company that specializes in many things. From building your complete home to a small bathroom renovation we are your one call, stress free contractor. Call now for a free quote on your project