Alpha Electric Ltd

Reviews for Alpha Electric Ltd

D
D

Install Pendant Lights

Very efficient. Installed 3 pendant lights over stationary kitchen island. Ceiling height 10 feet they aligned all 3 perfectly. Tidied ip after completion. We were very impressed by their professionalism that we hired them for another job.

Thanks for the great review Dolores ! Much appreciated!
Let me know if there's anything else we can assist you with.
Thanks

Stephanie
Stephanie

Electrical Panel Upgrade, Outlets and Bathroom Fans

I gave Aaron a date that I needed this work completed and he scheduled ESA and provide me a quote. All was done as scheduled and am very happy with him and his work. Thanks Aaron for being efficient and reliable.

No problem Stephanie. It was a pleasure working with you. Thanks for the stellar review!!

sea_jay65
sea_jay65
1 review Burlington, ON

Hanging of light fixtures

Install 3 ceiling fixtures and 3 wall fixtures and switched 2 light switches
I already have a couple friends that are interested in using Aaron from Alpha Electric
Very happy with hiswork

Thanks Chris for the work and potential referrals
Much appreciated!!

Nicole Hicks from Dundas
Nicole Hicks from Dundas
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

electrical install

We needed a new panel at the back of our property for our trailer and shed and it wasn't an easy task. Aaron went above and beyond what we expected and we're so impressed with his work. He was very professional and answered all of our many, many questions. He was right on time and left the job site all cleaned up. An added bonus is that he's really good with kids so even our little girls were impressed. We will definitely be using him again and recommend him to our friends.

Thanks Nicole for such a great detailed review!!!
Please let me know if there’s anything else we can do for you and say hi to the girls for me!

Marion
Marion

New electric swtches in laundry room and basement.

He came promptly .worked and maintained the area clean
Is also licenced for Electric Safety Autority..

Thanks for the great response Marion!
Call me when you decide lighting in basement

Meera
Meera

Replace and check all smoke detectors

Aaron took his time and was very thorough. He understood exactly what was required. He has a very polite and pleasant manner.

Thank you Meera!
Let me know if there's anything else we can do.

Karine
Karine

charging station installation for ecar

Very professional, pay attention to details, listen to our needs and found a way to accommodate them.

Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns we'll be happy to help.

More about Alpha Electric Ltd