Alpha Electric Ltd

Reviews for Alpha Electric Ltd

Victoria
Victoria
1 review Burlington, ON

Quick response and excellent work

Aaron at Alpha was quick to respond to my request and got the job done on my tight timeline. Friendly and respectful team that I will call again for future work.

Thank you kindly Victoria for such a positive review! Was a pleasure working for you and keep in touch for future installs
Thanks

Lefranks in Mississauga
Lefranks in Mississauga
0 reviews Milton, ON

Electrical work to relocate electrical sockets and wiring and reconnect

Great work done by Aaron and his team.
They were prompt, very professional and courteous.
I was very satisfied with their quality of work and look forward to doing business with them in the future.

Thank you Robert & we look forward to working with you as well. Enjoy the holidays!

Private User reviews Milton, ON

Chandelier installation

Professional at the highest level , quick, punctual , detailed orientation and advise you can trust.Can’t go wrong with alphaelectric , strongly recommend. Price very good for the service you received.Thank you .

Thank you so much guys for the great review! The finished product looked amazing.... good choice!

James
James
1 review Hamilton, ON

Kitchen Potlights

Aaron installed potlights in my kitchen as well as re-routing some wiring and outlets. He paid special attention to where the pot lights would cast shadows.

His response time was fast, he came when he said he would, and invoiced what he quoted. All around great service.

I will be using Alpha Electric for all my future electrical needs and recommending him to friends and family. Thanks Aaron!

Thanks James for the positive review! We appreciate your decisiveness during the project and referrals as well
Keep in touch for future work

lena in Mississauga
lena in Mississauga

Outdoor Electrical Work

Aaron and his team were great! They did extensive electrical work on our backyard project. Aaron and his team were very professional and responsive. The were flexible and worked around the schedule of other contractors, which involved several trips to complete our project. It was a pleasure to work with Aaron and his team. Would highly recommend.

Thank you Lena for the great review! We enjoyed working with you and look forward to more projects soon.
Keep in touch !

Dominic M.
Dominic M.

Changed electrical panel to 220 and switches

I found Alpha Electric on Homestar and it was a great find. I had an issue with an outlet not working properly and they trouble shoot to find the issue: a burned breaker in the panel. Since something was defective and potentially dangerous, the panel was changed by Aaron and the job was well done. Everything is working great now. What stood out with Aaron is his availability ( he would always reply to my text or emails), his honesty, and he gets the job done well at a fair price. I now found my electrician and highly recommend Alpha Electric!

Thanks Dominic for the awesome review! We enjoyed working with you guys and glad we were able to assist with your defective panel before it got worse.
Keep in touch for any future projects!

Jyoti in Burlington
Jyoti in Burlington
4 reviews Burlington, ON

Electric Car

Aaron and his team are very professional, skilled, punctual and reasonably priced. I highly recommend Alpha Electric!

Thank you Jyoti for such positive feedback. Was a pleasure working with you and look forward to future projects
Cheers

David
David
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Great service

The second time I've had Aaron in to do a job in our home. First time was for a master breaker replacement on our breaker panel and the second was for a bathroom renovation.

Aaron was exceptional in his response times and quality of work as well as being pleasant and professional.

Would highly recommend Alpha Electrical.

Thank you David for the great review. Was a pleasure working with you & looking forward to the next project!

Macky
Macky
5 reviews Milton, ON

Electrical Basement

I found Alpha Electric through Homestars and had the pleasure of working with Aaron. From inception to completion, Aaron was instrumental in the layout of my lighting, electrical switches and outlets. Aaron is very personable, professional and straight-forward which I admire and respect. He worked within my budget and did not deviate from the original estimate provided. I would highly recommend Alpha Electric.

Thank you Sean for such a great review! Pleasure working with you as well and look forward to the next project

Thanks again!

Pino Addesa
Pino Addesa

Electrical Service / Repair

I would highly recommend using Alpha Electric Ltd.

Aaron's team was highly responsive, mature, friendly and HIGHLY knowledgeable.

Martin calmly answered all of my electrical questions. He quickly resolved an electrical issue we were having for months with great ease.
( he made it look easy )

Great jobs guys

Thanks Pino for the stellar review!
Pleasure working with you and let us know about your future projects

Thanks

More about Alpha Electric Ltd

Alpha Electric Ltd. is qualified, competent and insured in accordance with the law and understands the safety requirements associated with electrical installations. We are residential & commercial specialists with combined experience of over 35 years. Renovations, upgrades, custom wiring and new installation are just part of the many services we provide. Please contact us for a Free Estimate.