Alpha Electric Ltd

Reviews for Alpha Electric Ltd

roxyspack
roxyspack

Basement reno

They did all electrical work for a legal basement renovation. Including a panel upgrade. Very punctual, cost effective and honest. We will be using Aaron for all future electrical work

Thanks Ben for the great review!
Looking forward to the next one!

Happy customer  in Hamilton
Happy customer in Hamilton

Hot tub electrical installation

Aaron and his team were very professional from his quick response to our inquiries to his cleanup. They were friendly, courteous and very knowledgeable. They arrived on time and completed the job in a timely fashion. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Thank you Kevin!
Was a pleasure working for you and Sarah
Keep in touch for any future projects!

Dirk D.
Dirk D.

Electrical Maintenance

Aaron arrived on time, as promised. He worked efficiently and was very professional throughout the job. His work was stellar, the bill was more than fair and both my wife and I would definitely recommend Alpha Electric Ltd to our family and friends. Great experience!

It was a pleasure working with you Dirk!
Thanks for the amazing review.
Let us know about any future electrical projects and we'd be happy to assist!
Regards

grind.my.gears290
grind.my.gears290
1 review Ayton, ON

Kitchen

Aaron was professional and respectful while in our home. He did amazing work while sticking to our budget!

100% would recommend Alpha Electric to anyone needing electrical work done!

Was a pleasure working with you guys! Keep in touch for future projects!

mdrcontracting1
mdrcontracting1

Kitchen and Laundry Room Reno

Aaron was helpful with trouble shooting and helping to design the electrical layout. Very clean left the job site in great condition. I would totally recommend him and will definitely use him again.

Thanks Mike for the excellent review!
Pleasure working with you guys. Please let us know if we can be of service in the future
Regards

heinzvogt
heinzvogt

electrician

He was on time and very efficient. He had some suggestions on other projects I'm considering for the future.

Thanks Heinz!
Let me know if there’s anything else I can do for you.

Tamara V.
Tamara V.

New lighting throughout the house

Great work done! Met all of our expectations and was helpful and understanding when we needed advice.

Thanks for the great review and positive feedback. It was a pleasure working for you and Kevin!
Give me a call to discuss any more work you’re interested in having done
Thanks !

Andy
Andy
1 review Milton, ON

Basement renovation

Wired our entire basement in a tidy and timely manner. He was very professional, quick to respond and readily available.

Thanks Andy!
Let me know if there’s anything else we can do for you
Happy Holidays !

Electrical Connection for Heated Driveway

We were in a tough spot. Our regular electrician who started the job got cold feet when he was to connect his wires into the control box for the driveway heating system that was just installed. The final ESA inspection date was close and we did not know who to turn to. A friend referred us to Alpha Electric Ltd. As soon as Aaron was contacted we had peace of mind because he knew exactly what to do. The very next day he sent a very competent electrician to do the connection. He did it in no time and the system is working perfectly. We at Adept Services have now added Alpha Electric Ltd., as one of our regular subs to work on our projects. We would recommend these guys to anyone!

Wow thank you so much Stephen for such an amazing review!!
Pleasure working with you and look forward to more future projects!

Glen in Hamilton
Glen in Hamilton

Bathroom renovations

Great service. Very happy with the job completed. Quickly diagnosed the problem and came up with a solution. Alpha electric will get my business in the future and will be recommended to my friends

Thanks so much Glen for such an amazing review !! I’ve passed your info on to another contractor for tile work. He will come by Saturday
Give me a call for anything else we can do for you

More about Alpha Electric Ltd

Alpha Electric Ltd. is qualified, competent and insured in accordance with the law and understands the safety requirements associated with electrical installations. We are residential & commercial specialists with combined experience of over 35 years. Renovations, upgrades, custom wiring and new installation are just part of the many services we provide. Please contact us for a Free Estimate.

Electricians
Custom Home / Condo Wiring Renovation / Addition Wiring Electrical Panel Upgrades up to 400 AMP Residential Lighting Upgrades / Pot Lights Conduit Installation Inspections Landscape Lighting Pool / Hot Tub Wiring Retro Fits Data / Communication Aluminum / Copper Wiring Electric Vehicle Charging Stations
Residential and commercial upgrades, custom wiring and new installations
OCOT, ECRA, Master Electrician, Journeyman Electrician