South Fraser Heating & Cooling Ltd

dldoug5555
dldoug5555
1 review Surrey, BC

AC

This company showed up when they said they would and installed exactly what I wanted. I now have AC all throughout my house. They offered me 0% financing and they total price was still less then the other company. I have already told 2 friends to use them. South Fraser your an upstanding company.

thanks Doug

lms0855fi
lms0855fi
1 review Surrey, BC

New instal

They were very professional and answered all our questions. I have not deal with a better heating company. I highly recommend them!

thanks

More about South Fraser Heating & Cooling Ltd

South Fraser Heating & Cooling provides installation services for multi-family developments as well as single family custom homes. Years of experience in the new construction industry has provided us with the skills and knowledge needed to provide you with the service you require. From rough-in construction through to final completion, we are there every step of the way to ensure the job is done right and on time.

Our experience with new product installation and affiliation with quality manufacturers such as Trane, John Woods, and Noritz ensures we will specify a heating solution that is energy efficient, attractive and comfortable for home owners. Our systems meet your needs for cost efficiency at installation and ensure the long-term performance to provide years of trouble free service for heating and cooling systems.
For more information or to receive an estimate, call us now or email us to have one of our trained technicians call you back.