South Fraser Heating & Cooling Ltd

South Fraser Heating & Cooling Ltd

Reviews for South Fraser Heating & Cooling Ltd

Private User reviews Surrey, BC

Business heating system

These guys are outstanding. The best heating company by far. They installed a new system at my business and they come every few months to provide the maintenance. They are really second to none. Try them you will not be disappointed!

ttsdispatch
ttsdispatch

5 Zone system for our office

South Fraser was really really good. We have dealt with many companies and they are truly the best. There guys were very professional and showed up on time. To top it all off they were the Best Price and they guarantee it. We love that every room now has its owne temperature setting.

Trev
Trev

Furnace service

South Fraser Heating & Cooling's tech was very professional. He showed up on schedule and took the time to answer all of my questions. Our furnace is running smooth and I'll definitely be calling South Fraser again next year when for service!! Thanks guys!

Thank you Trev!

dldoug5555
dldoug5555

AC

This company showed up when they said they would and installed exactly what I wanted. I now have AC all throughout my house. They offered me 0% financing and they total price was still less then the other company. I have already told 2 friends to use them. South Fraser your an upstanding company.

Thank you Doug!

lms0855fi
lms0855fi

New instal

They were very professional and answered all our questions. I have not deal with a better heating company. I highly recommend them!

More about South Fraser Heating & Cooling Ltd

South Fraser Heating & Cooling provides installation services for multi-family developments as well as single family custom homes. Years of experience in the new construction industry has provided us with the skills and knowledge needed to provide you with the service you require. From rough-in construction through to final completion, ...
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Surrey?