Angel Appliances

Reviews for Angel Appliances

David in Toronto
David in Toronto

Washing machine repair - Fantastic Service

Rozario, (Angel appliances), messaged me within half an hour of a request for repair for a washing machine repair. The machine was old. We wondered whether we would need to buy a a new one.

However, Rozario made an appointment for the next day - a Saturday, and showed up when he said he would. His diagnosis of the problem turned out exactly right. His price was very good. The friendliness and customer service were excellent. He was quick. He was thorough, and his advice was appreciated. He communicated thoroughly. He saved me from buying a costly new machine.

I would highly recommend Angel Appliances for any potential repair. Choose Angel and you will be happy with he results.

John M. in Toronto
John M. in Toronto

Fast, friendly and got the job done

I posted at 10pm, he SMS me by 10:30 and came to my house next day by 2pm. Got the job done on first visit and the price was very fair. Now my wife stopped bugging me. :)

Roseanne
Roseanne
1 review Whitby, ON

Stove repair

The technician was very knowledgeable and was able to repair the problem quickly. He was most courteous. I would certainly recommend him and use his services again.

Amr in Pickering
Amr in Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

Oven repair

My oven stopped working. Rosario called me the next day and came to do an initial assessment. He was able to quickly identity the source of the issue. When Rosario called Samsung to order the part required, they told him that the part was no longer in production. Rosario took it upon himself to search the market for an alternative solution. He was able to obtain an even better part and installed it quickly. The oven works like brand new. I would recommend this company for all home appliance repair. The service is fast and the price is fair.

Fridge Repair

We had a fridge that was pooling water in the bottom (no freezer) and spilling out onto the floor. Another company had come out a few months before and couldn't come up with an explanation other than "condensation." We took pains to prevent "condensation" from occuring in the fridge. Rozario was timely and knew exactly what the issue was within 5 minutes of arriving. Rozario was very competent and handled this project with speed and ease.

Anne M.
Anne M.
2 reviews Pickering, ON

Dryer repair

Our dryer required repair and we contacted Angel Appliances based on their rating on HomeStars. We were not disappointed! We were contacted the same day by Rosario who was very accommodating in our schedule. He appeared on time on the day agreed upon and determined that he needed to order a part from Whirlpool for the repair. He returned 2 days later, as promised, and completed the repair on Saturday afternoon. We were extremely pleased at his professionalism and efficiency and would not hesitate to contact Angel Appliances for any other issue with our appliances.

xbrits in North York
xbrits in North York
3 reviews Pickering, ON

Freezer gasket repair

Even though I didn't go ahead with this repair I found Rosario extremely polite and knowledgeable. He arrived on time the day I called even though it was a Saturday evening. I did pay most of the amount and then changed my mind he had no problem refunding me the difference and again showed up on time. I would use him again.

Thankyou so much

Tom Macaulay
Tom Macaulay
1 review Whitby, ON

GE Monogram Fridge Repair

Rosario from Angel Appliances was very willing to openly discuss the potential problems with my GE Monogram fridge. This quickly increased his credibility and my trust level. He arrived at my home on the day & time committed to. I thought I needed a new compressor (very expensive) but Rosario determined this wasn't required. Through his thorough diagnosis and considerable time spent he got my fridge working again for minimal cost. We went from thinking about buying a new fridge, to having to replace the compressor to having it working again for a fraction of the cost. And because we have a custom panelled built-in fridge this was greatly appreciated! I would recommend using Rosario.

Kelvin O.
Kelvin O.

Refrigerator repair

I would highly recommend Razario. He was able to properly diagnose the problem and took his time to clearly explain why the issue preventing my refrigerator from cooling. Although I did not go through with the repair as this was a personal choice due to cost, I believe he was competent and trust worthy. I actually sought a second opinion on the issue and the same diagnosis was concluded. Highly recommended.

Sebastian in Kitchener
Sebastian in Kitchener
1 review Waterloo, ON

Microwave and Dishwasher

I have KitchenAid Microwave (Range hood combo) and Dishwasher both 9 years old. The microwave electronic control panel stopped working; consulting few technicians I was told to throw away the microwave as the repair cost would be more than the new one. This technician came to my rescue and he clearly explained the cost involved which was reasonable, we did the math and decided to keep the microwave. It is working well now. Same for the dishwasher we replaced the dispenser assembly and it is good for another few years.

I would recommend this technician for reasonable charges, being passionate in what he does and providing guidance and valuable suggestions.

Looking for Appliance Repair pros in Pickering?