C Renovations Ontario Inc

C Renovations Ontario Inc

Reviews for C Renovations Ontario Inc

Chris in Toronto
Chris in Toronto

Demolition and partial re-construction of framing

Chris made quick work of our 1970s era basement that had been mouldering badly -- old framing touching concrete for years had composted. Some complications were encountered and dealt with. Partial area of framing looks good, too!

Thanks Chris I appreciate the work and working for you

Hema
Hema

Washroom

Chris is an excellent contractor. He finished renovating the washroom within reasonable time. His work ethics and attention to details are very impressive. Chris has reasonable price range as well. I will definitely consider him for future jobs.

Thanks , Anil and Hema I appreciate the job can't wait for the next project .

Bushra
Bushra

Kitchen renovation and hardwood floor installation

Chris and team was always on time, very clean and organized and efficient. I would definitely recommend him and would hire him again.

Thanks , Bushra I really appreciate the review .until next time .

lsebu0405
lsebu0405

Kitchen Renovation

Demolition was fast and clean. C Renovations quote was the best I received. Was very impressed with their efficiency and precision. I was pleased that I was given the opportunity to say how much I want to spend and what I envisioned. Being kitchen expert, I was given suggestions and went with most of them, which resulted in my kitchen looking spectacular. Great value for the price I paid.

Work was completed on time and premise was left clean. They were right on queue with timelines and dates. As always examine your finished products,as we had a few issues with cupboard doors with unusual markngs/scratches which were replaced with no hassle.

Chris was very patient and did everything with a positive attitude. I recommended C Renovations to 5 friends and 1 relative.

Thanks , Rita and family for the opportunity to work for u guys I can't wait for the next project and I appreciate the recommendations enjoy your new kitchen.

Small basement bathroom renovation

Chris was super reliable and very professional in his dealings with me. He always kept me informed about when he was coming and what he would be doing and if he wasn' t sure about doing some things that I had envisioned (i.e. installing flooring that I had picked out) he didn't hesitate to tell me and gave me other suggestions that he thought would be suitable. In the end, his suggestion turned out better than my original plan and, in fact, most people who have seen the renovation say they like the flooring the best. It was a challenge getting someone to come out to do what contractors consider to be a small job so I really appreciate the time and amazing effort Chris (and his helpers, when needed) put into the job and he was also very mindful of the budget I had set. I am so thoroughly pleased with the final result and will definitely use Chris again.

Thanks Tracey really appreciate the opportunity to work for you I'm happy that u love the job can't wait for the next project thanks a lot for the review.

Saish from Whitby
Saish from Whitby
2 reviews Whitby, ON

Whole Home Renovation

Great contractor to work with and takes pride in his work. Fully renovated an entire home including kitchen, bathrooms, wall removals, flooring, staircase, fireplace, doors, etc.
Everything was done exactly as we wanted. Project went smooth with no complaints.
Highly recommended!

Thanks a lot saish for the review I appreciate working for you and family. Have a great holiday and bless new year .

Dev
Dev
1 review Ajax, ON

Complete Bathroom Renovation and Painting

Chris met with us and listened intently to everything that we wanted. We wanted to completely demolish the old bathroom and renovate it from top to bottom. He offered some great ideas as well for us to consider, which were things we hadn't even thought about. Once we decided together on a final design, he gave us a quote. He worked quickly to demolish the old bathroom and get the new one in. He even did some minor changes for us without a fuss. He kept us updated through the entire project and he cleaned up everything. We were very impressed with all the work he did and great attention to detail - we thoroughly enjoy our new bathroom. We would definitely recommend him to anyone.

Thanks Devin and Taskia for the opportunity to work for you guys enjoy it with the new one in the family.

ndpersad
ndpersad
1 review Whitby, ON

Kitchen Renovation

All work completed professionally and on-time.
Contractor was able to accommodate all changes requested.
Would definitely use again for future work.

Thanks for taking the time to give me the review can't wait for the next job .

Satisfied C.
Satisfied C.

Bathroom Renovation

The contractor was very courteous and honest in his dealings. The job was neatly done. He made every effort to ensure that the job performed met my total satisfaction and beyond expectations.

Thank you Ramlakhan I appreciate working for you and with you can't wait until the next project .

Alex
Alex

Washroom and kitchen renovations

My experience with C Renovations by Chris is way above expectations and truly deserves highest recommendations. From pics of his previous projects, to his open suggestions, then professional attitude during the renovation (strict compliance to agreed schedule, noise reduction during the reno with the place kept neat daily, protection of other areas in the house like carpets, furnitures and appliance) to finally having a kitchen and washroom that may qualify to the highest standards of luxurious high-end living! This guy did an amazing job and I cannot wait to ask for his service again for future projects.
Way to go Chris! And many thanks too!

Thank you alex and Marie for the privileged to work for you guys ,enjoy.

More about C Renovations Ontario Inc