Yarmand Tech Ltd

Ghulam in Toronto
Ghulam in Toronto
1 review Ottawa, ON

Chainsaw

I had purchased Stihl MS291 gas chainsaw from Yarmand in November 2019. It was not suitable for me. Although it had been almost six months, Masood at Yarmand was very accommodating and gave me the full credit for the chainsaw. I then bought Stihl MSA160 battery operated chainsaw.

RimRym
RimRym

Replacement part riding lawnmower

After ordering the wrong part and returning finally got it right. All my fault but Yarmand staff was patient and delivered what I need.
Would recommend.
Glad to see customer service is not dead everywhere.
Well done.

More about Yarmand Tech Ltd

We are an small engines and outdoor power equipment store located in Ottawa serving the local area and Canada Wide with our online store. At Yarmand we believe in making peace of mind the priority. In an increasingly busy life, taking care of outdoor property can be an unavoidable and ...
Looking for Lawn Maintenance pros in Ottawa?