D&S Renovations

shaun
shaun
1 review Truro, NS

Basement Development

When my wife and I decided to develop our basement the most important factors for us was that our contractor considered all of our ideas, had the vision to see what we wanted, and turn it into a reality. Once we started the development their attention to detail was apparent. From the colour selections of the tile, flooring and countertops, to the layout of our theatre room and custom steam shower design, D

Sarah
Sarah
2 reviews CALGARY, AB

Custom Millwork and Cabinetry

Premium quality craftsmanship, attention to detail, great service, fair price are a few things that stand out from work performed by Mike. Commitment to such high standards is very rare in this industry these days.

Tyler in Edmonton
Tyler in Edmonton

Kitche reno

Mike and his team provided a quality renovation to my kitchen and we could not be happier ! They stayed on time and on budget and the quality of the work was truly professional. Mike provided great attention to detail in all phases of the renovation project from planning to execution and I would highly recommend working with his company!
This experience has also created a long lasting friendship, and I look forward to seeing what he has in store for the east coast.

Was great meeting you Tyler and was a pleasure working with you on your renovation project ! Thanks for the great review and look forward to working with you again in the future !

Thanks again for the business !

Kim
Kim
1 review Okotoks, AB

Main Floor Renovation

I would like to thank Mike for the fantastic job performed on our renovation. Our 1550 square foot main floor went from a simple outdated living space to a beautiful modern home. Our renovation was a full transformation replacing the pop corn ceiling to a knock down and removing the old rug and linoleum and replacing it with hardwood flooring. It included transforming an adjacent bedroom to our master bedroom into a huge walk in closet, full new kitchen rework, new pot lights, new bathrooms with walk in showers, stone work and the list goes on. This project was over three months, but was completed almost to the day that Mike projected. This alone shows the experience he has to to offer. There were many change orders during the process, but the schedule stayed on track. The Team and resources that Mike has available and his ability to adjust to these change orders kept the project moving. At completion of the main floor Mike's Team was very accommodating in making sure all the final touch-ups were addressed and that the results kept at a high standard. My wife and I are very pleased with the final results of the renovation and would highly recommend this renovation company to anyone looking at a simple upgrade to any major renovation!

Kim thanks for the great review ! It was an absolute pleasure working with you on your renovation project and we hope you enjoy your home for years to come ! The bathrooms and kitchen look amazing and were the highlight of the project for me.

Thanks again for the business.

Davemauro
Davemauro
1 review Hardwood Lands, NS

Bathroom Renovation

I just wanted to reach out and say thanks to the guys at D&S Renovations for the great work they did on my bathroom reno.
They were easy to deal with, knowledgable, coordinated the various trades very well, and best of all kept the project within budget.
Now my bathroom is the nicest room in my house, lovin that steam shower. I will definitely have them back to do the kitchen and then probably the basement...oh dear what have I started LOL

Dave we appreciate your review and it was a pleasure working with you on your bathroom project ! The bathroom looks incredible and great to know you are very happy with the end result !
Thanks again for your business and look forward to working with you in the future !

Mike B.
Mike B.

Complete 3BDRM basement suite construction

I have worked with Mike in the past and knew he was the right contractor to handle the full scope of constructing my 3 bedroom basement suite.
From the get go, he had the vision and re-affirmed in detail, some key features that I requested. His commitment to the project was apparent and his technical knowledge addressed my every inquiry.

Mike it was a pleasure working with you on your basement suite renovation ! You were great to work with and would be a pleasure to do another project with you again in the future. Thanks again for choosing D&S, we appreciate your business ! Basement turned out great and glad you are happy with your finished product. Thanks for the great review !

More about D&S Renovations

D&S renovations offers residential renovations services in Nova Scotia. Full scope renovations, basements developments, kitchens, bathrooms renovations, exteriors and home additions are just some of the services offered by D&S. With over 50 years of experience in the residential construction industry D&S Renovations has developed our products services to meet the needs of all clients and their budgets.

Please give us a call today to inquire about an estimate with one of our project developers.