Stratford ON N5A 3Y2

Richard
Richard
1 review London, ON

Kitchen floor

We could not be more satisfied with the finished product. Josh and his crew were super easy to work with and were very careful to not make a mess. They also got the job done in a tight window. Would definitely recommend!

Lauren K.
Lauren K.

Amazing Bathroom Reno

We were so happy with the kitchen renovation Josh and his team did for us last year, we called him back in to fully renovate our upstairs bathroom. Josh had the great idea to incorporate a shiplap feature wall, which is definitely my favourite part of the space! His team is professional, prompt, and Josh really listened to our ideas/concerns. Will definitely call Three Point back (for the third time!) to tackle our next renovation project.

Thanks for the kind words, Lauren! Glad you are loving your new space.

AC
AC

House renovation

Work included new flooring, new kitchen & appliances and bathrooms, skylight, glass railing, electrical & painting throughout. New doors, sliding barn doors & pocket door.

Thank you for your review! We are glad you are happy with the modern updates in your great new home. Enjoy!

WStever
WStever

Full House Reno and Addtion

“The Industry Leader” A bold statement for which Three Point Contracting deserves every letter. Thanks to this finely crafted team we were able to have the upgrades and an addition completed in an astonishing time frame. All work completed matches the existing structure and the quality has exceeded expectations. A number of my neighbours were so impressed the work flow and finished project they have requested referrals for home improvement projects.
I don’t often review businessses, but when I do it’s because they either struck out or hit one out of the park. Josh and his team at Three Point Contracting falls in the category as one of the best! I cannot recommend another contractor for any project, large or small. They have certainly earned a customer for life.

Thanks so much for your very kind words! I'm so happy you two are pleased with your addition, kitchen, and updated floor plan. This was definitely a fun one!

R. C.
R. C.
1 review Stratford, ON

Kitchen addition, new bathroom and laundry

We added on an extension to our house. A brand new 12x12 kitchen!!! Amazing work and they were so fast:) excellent communication.

Thank you for your review! Love how this one turned out, and we are so glad you like your new space.

May
May

Attic renovation

We are very pleased with the work done by Josh and his team. They transformed the attic in our century home into a wonderful retreat space. Josh was very responsive to our ideas and wishes and we are delighted with the results. The team is great to work with, respectful, creative, tidy and professional. We will definitely use Three Point Contracting for future renovations.

Thank you for the kind words, May! So glad you are happy with your awesome new attic retreat.

John in Guelph
John in Guelph
1 review Guelph, ON

Basement Renovation

Constantly doesn't show up when promised then makes excuse after excuse.
This was supposed to be a 2 week job that he never completed and the work that was done was subpar.

- "Family Emergency"
- "I'm running two men down this week"
- "My spray foam guys truck broke down"
- "I had to send the guys to another job to finish up"
- "I'm running short handed this week"
- "Just finishing up another project then I'll be coming to finish yours"
- "I had to get a bathroom all finished and cleaned up for tennant move in"
- "I had a guy cut his thumb off this morning so I have been at the hospital sorry for the no response but it's been an insane day"
- "I have a job I'm finishing and then I'll be there."
- "I am away for an unexpected family emergency"
- "I'm not leaving you hanging don't worry. I'm gone because my grandpa is sick"
- "I have 5 jobs on the go. 2 finishing this week."
- "The weather has been a pain as I am 45 min away"

Daniel
Daniel
1 review Kitchener, ON

Bathroom reno

Josh and his team were quick and professional,very easy to deal with. They showed up on time and worked with me to solve problems. He was eager to help with material pickups and even took care of some returns for me. I will definitely be using Josh for more projects going forward.

Thank you for the work and we will see you on the next one!

Danielle T.
Danielle T.

Kitchen + Front Porch

Josh and his team are lovely to work with. Very communicative, polite, and cost-efficient. Would highly recommend!

Thank you Danielle for the kind feedback. We appreciate the endorsement.
Josh

Hannah J.
Hannah J.

Kitchen Renovation

Three Point Contracting did an excellent job with our kitchen renovation. We live in a 200-year-old house, so I was concerned about what such a large renovation would entail. However, the crew was confident and did an incredible job. The project was completed within the time we had agreed upon, and we stayed within our budget. The crew is extremely attentive to detail, and answered all of our questions and concerns. I will definitely be working with Three Point again on future projects and would highly recommend them to anyone looking for contracting services.

Thank you Hannah for taking the time to write this review. We really enjoyed working on your heritage home and bringing it a modern feel. Appreciate the kind words about the staff. I look forward to working with you all again.
Josh

More about Three Point Contracting

Full Service Contracting
Whether you're looking to update your kitchen or want to embark on a new build, let Three Point Contracting make your vision come to life. With years of experience in both the commercial and residential construction, Three Point Contracting has the knowledge, connections, and dedication to quality that you and your home deserve. With past projects in Collingwood, Muskoka, and Waterloo we are currently focusing on new builds and renovations in Stratford and surrounding areas.