Prestine Windows+

Window & Gutter Cleaning

Reviews for Prestine Windows+

Lesley
Lesley

Window washing interior and exterior, cleaning the gutters and installing covers.

I don't usually take the time to give reviews but this company really deserves it. They had the best price, and I shopped around. The customer service was amazing. They give you a window for when they will arrive and then text you the specific time that they will show up. They really took their time to do a great shop, were personable and made sure everything was cleaned up before they left. They even took the rubbish from the eaves so that I would not have to deal with it.

I was blown away by how amazing this company was. I am a big believer in both quality and customer service, and this company deliver on both fronts.

Thank you so much! Glad to see this post, as it clearly represents our company. Our team is thrilled by your post. Thank you again!!

Mia in Old Toronto
Mia in Old Toronto

Window cleaning, Gutter & downspouts

the operations manager came and did a free qoute before booking, I got my cleaning done last year by another company but they were reckless with my plants in the process. Prestine Windows+ came looked at my property, took me through the process they do and they have insurance (this was a big thing for me) that gave me assurance that the job would be done right. The manager in-fact called the crew and they started working same day. They even got 2 of my neighbors done. I have a few booking for my other properties, great work fellows

Thank you so much! We take pride in taking care of our clients. We'll see you again!

I needed last minute window cleaning

From the beginning to end every person i spoke with was professional and assuring. I was hosting a party at my house and my windows (112 of them) have not been cleaned since the house was finished 8 months ago. they came and said no problem. I went to work when I came back everything was done inside and out, These windows looked clearer and super clean. My friends where complimenting how clean my windows were. THANK YOU.

Thank you soo much for your review! We strive for excellence and customer satisfaction!! We love making our customers happy!!

More about Prestine Windows+

Welcome to Prestine Windows+. We provide Professional Residential & Commercial window cleaners at Cost-Effective Pricing. Our cleaning team thrives on a personable approach to business. We work with our clients to ensure that each of their property’s windows are streak-free and executed to the highest of standards.
Looking for Window & Gutter Cleaning pros in Old Toronto?