HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Milton  >  D&T Plumbling Services - Waterdown Ontario

taniastephan
taniastephan
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Fixing kitchen plumbing

The whole experience was streefree and professional. I called Denys and he came in the same day told me exactly what is wrong and fixed it. It was a total pleasure dealing with someone who actually knew what is going on and didn’t charge abominable prices. I strongly recommend him. Thank you Denys

Thanks for the kind words! I'm happy to hear about your positive experience and will make sure that the individuals involved with your issue know as well!

l
l
1 review Hamilton, ON

Tub

After 2 other plumbers came to my house unsuccessfully he Came to my house at 8am and fixed my tub drain in about 10 minutes. Worth every penny. Very nice guy.

Thank you for the response, Lara! We love to hear that a member of our team has left a lasting impression! Customer satisfaction and loyalty are large points of pride for D&T plumbing services!

Luda in Etobicoke
Luda in Etobicoke

Plumbing work

Great service! The workers were very friendly and the job was done fast and on time. The prices are also reasonable. Would definitely recommend and will call again!!! Happy with the work what was done.

Thanks dear customer. We are very grateful for the review. It is nice to know you were so satisfied with the service. Thanks for choosing D&T plumbing services, we look forward to being the plumbing and drain service providers you will rely on.

More about D&T Plumbling Services - Waterdown Ontario