Nataz Roofing Specialists

Nataz Roofing Specialists

Reviews for Nataz Roofing Specialists

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

Running a cable

I had to run an ethernet cable from the third floor of my house and tie it into the coaxial cable running from there to keep it tidy. I also needed a hole drilled from the outside. I am not comfortable working on a ladder from that height so I turned to HomeStars. Dee from Nataz Roofing was the first to get back to me. He was very helpful and friendly. He did a great job, totally satisfied with his work. Would recommend and will work with him again.

Thank you Sir! It's was nice working with you and doing a little client/ contractor bonding sharing our experiences of life's lessons together. I look forward to working with you again soon. Blessings to you and your awesome family Sir.

Gary
Gary
1 review Ajax, ON

Inspection and repairs

Just purchased a home in Bowmanville and needed to make sure the roof was in good condition . We were getting water coming from the
front porch and they came inspected and made recommendations and did some repairs very fast and professional all the way and will be coming back in the spring to do a few more repairs that could not be done in the winter.

Thanks again Gary for the repeat business.

Sofia
Sofia

Taking down Christmas Lights

Dee was friendly, and did the job exactly as specified. He charged a reasonable fee for a great job. Will definitely be recommending him to those who ask for roofing specialists. Thank you Dee!

Thank you Sophia for hiring us, It was a pleasure meeting you and your family please call us anytime and please consider taking care of those 2 roofing issues I pointed out before water penetration occurs.. Thanks again.

M in Ajax
M in Ajax
0 reviews Ajax, ON

Roof Repair and maintenance

I contracted Nataz to repair some missing shingles and perform a general roof inspection. Derrick explained what was involved and provided an estimate prior to commencing work. Upon completion he walked me through what was done and identified areas that may need attention down the road. I found him easy to talk to and the service and repair work to be of excellent quality. I am pleased with the work and would recommend him.

Thanks

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Roof shingle repair

I am really happy with the work, and how fast they have completed it. Workers always had a smile when dealing with us and cleaned the house aftwr they left.
Happy to recommend them to friends and family.

thank you, thank you, thank you..

Private User reviews Ajax, ON

Roof repairs

I contracted Nataz roofing specialists to repair my roof on a few occasions due to missing shingles as a result of numerous high wind storms. Before the work commenced, Derrick provided me with a walkthrough of the end-to-end process and details as to what needed to be done. Throughout the course of the job, Derrick was very honest and professional which made me very comfortable in trusting him with the job. Overall, I was very pleased with the results and would highly recommend him to family and friends.

thank you Sir..

More about Nataz Roofing Specialists

Established in 1989 with over 38 years of experience. Satisfaction and Expertise Guaranteed!
Looking for Roofing pros in Ajax?